JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a good friend who always has a "guy". He knows a guy who is the world's best mechanic, another who is the world's best electrician, another who is the most honest used car dealer, etc.. Apparently I am his "gun guy". I heard him telling another acquaintance about me, how I knew everything there is to know about guns, have an amazing collection worth a ton of money, etc..

Years ago, I went to a party where someone I'd never met before proceeded to tell me he'd heard all about the guns I had and blah, blah, blah. One of my friends must have told him about my gun collection. If they told him, who else might they have told? I decided right there and then to keep my mouth shut about what I own or do in my private life. I doubt there's more than a handful of people who know I own guns.

With a torch or enough time with a chop saw, no personal safe is well, safe. If you're gone for significant time frames you need a good alarm system

A 9'' commercial hand held sander-grinder, with a 9'' thin carbide cutting blade or take a shot at changing the blade once using an 14'' abrasive wheel.
Six or eight bolts @1'' about an hour if everything goes wrong.
Silver Hand

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads