JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a good friend who always has a "guy". He knows a guy who is the world's best mechanic, another who is the world's best electrician, another who is the most honest used car dealer, etc.. Apparently I am his "gun guy". I heard him telling another acquaintance about me, how I knew everything there is to know about guns, have an amazing collection worth a ton of money, etc..

Years ago, I went to a party where someone I'd never met before proceeded to tell me he'd heard all about the guns I had and blah, blah, blah. One of my friends must have told him about my gun collection. If they told him, who else might they have told? I decided right there and then to keep my mouth shut about what I own or do in my private life. I doubt there's more than a handful of people who know I own guns.

With a torch or enough time with a chop saw, no personal safe is well, safe. If you're gone for significant time frames you need a good alarm system

A 9'' commercial hand held sander-grinder, with a 9'' thin carbide cutting blade or take a shot at changing the blade once using an 14'' abrasive wheel.
Six or eight bolts @1'' about an hour if everything goes wrong.
Silver Hand

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads