JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
<broken link removed>

LAS VEGAS — Cattleman and states' rights figure Cliven Bundy's eldest son goes before a federal jury on Wednesday to provide firsthand allegations of government misconduct, a day after his father's lawyer blamed federal agents for escalating tensions ahead of a 2014 gunpoint standoff near the family ranch in Nevada.

Ryan Bundy is serving as his own attorney in the trial that opened Tuesday with the top federal prosecutor Las Vegas casting him, his brothers and his father as leaders of a conspiracy to enlist armed militia members to force the U.S. Bureau of Land Management to abandon efforts to round up Bundy cattle from public rangeland.

Is that new news? It is dated Aug 22nd........I know there is a new trial going on in Vegas....hope it is the current status.....

Is that new news? It is dated Aug 22nd........I know there is a new trial going on in Vegas....hope it is the current status.....
That is the old story and trial, the new one just started yesterday. The prosecutor tried for another delay but the judge refused. Keep them in our thoughts and prayers.

Sorry, my Canadian translator must be broken, news story says yesturday - 15 Nov 17

upload_2017-11-16_17-6-50.png

One thing you can also do is check the URL. Normally with larger media outlets there will be a date in there. This article does show 2017. Be leery of websites without date stamps for the year so your suspicions are valid.

I dont agree with how it all went down; ...at the bundy ranch or on gov (OUR) property.....HOWEVER...I appreciate titanium (possibly stoopid) big balls......

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top