JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Don't know why anyone would want to do it but could an individual file for a class III permit for their bump stock as it would be treated the same as a machine gun?
It would have worked that way if your bumpstock was a) manufactured before 1986 and b) had a serial number. I'm sure nobody has had luck on that one.

babylonbee said:
"Well, I guess our job is done," an ATF representative said. "We were gonna have to make sure people complied with this unilateral executive order, but now I guess we can just harrass gun owners for other stuff. Worked out pretty nicely for all of us, I think."

I know the article is satire, but no truer words were ever spoken.......................

Ray

In a letter that the ATF sent me:

"Acting Attorney General Matthew Whitaker announces that the Department of Justice has amended the regulations of ATF, clarifying that bump stocks fall within the definition of "machine gun" under federal law."

and

"Bump-stock-devices allow a semiautomatic firearm to shoot more than one shot with a single trigger pull."

Pelosi Hopes Ban on Bump Stocks Is a 'Slippery Slope' to More Gun Control
nancyP.jpg

We are Accepting Newcomers from the Northwest who are pro gun, Gun Dealers, Reloading supply companies, Well armed Law abiding Citizens who love life , Liberty, and Happiness and people who despise Liberals, fascists , Commie Progressives, criminals, and foreign invaders. SE Oklahoma will let ya right on in here where its cheaper housing, cheaper to live, lots of deer and hogs, etc. Private gun sales are private...No FFL required ! Lots Of fishin, Gambling, Cattle, Horses, and Big Women !!!
Come on down !

We are Accepting Newcomers from the Northwest who are pro gun, Gun Dealers, Reloading supply companies, Well armed Law abiding Citizens who love life , Liberty, and Happiness and people who despise Liberals, fascists , Commie Progressives, criminals, and foreign invaders. SE Oklahoma will let ya right on in here where its cheaper housing, cheaper to live, lots of deer and hogs, etc. Private gun sales are private...No FFL required ! Lots Of fishin, Gambling, Cattle, Horses, and Big Women !!!
Come on down !

Thanks for that. BUT......you know.....this side of America isn't called THE LEFT COAST for nothing.

NO_california.jpg

They'll be expanding the signs to include WA and OR, very soon.

Aloha, Mark

Come on down !

My brother in law is from Tulsa. He lives here now and hates the politics. He keeps telling me to move down there and how much more I'd love the atmosphere. It would be a lot to uproot with a home, a business...but if I ever get the urge I'll pack up the business here, lease out the building it's in to someone else and head on down!

Thinking about this the other night, I believe pistol braces are going to be next.

They are very similar in the way they go around the law.

Come on down !

Sounds delightful. It looks like the tax rates are much better too.

Thinking about this the other night, I believe pistol braces are going to be next.

They are very similar in the way they go around the law.

It wouldn't surprise me either. They went back and forth on the rulings on that already, so another change wouldn't be a big shock.

I decided that my Bumpstock, identifies as a lightly tapped stock there for the ruling wont apply.

Other names to consider:
  1. Slide in stock
  2. Finger stock
  3. Tapped that stock
  4. Live stock ( see what I did their)
  5. Push pull stock.

Your Welcome....

Fox said:
House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) said Thursday that she "certainly hopes" a ban on "bump stocks" will open the door to additional gun control actions.

That article right there show exactly why we need to fight the bump stock ban and every other restriction they try to place on us. Those who say "let em ban bump stocks, it's just a toy/useless/a novelty/garbage/etc." or "so what, we threw them a bone, that should satisfy them for a while" are missing the whole point: One minimal restriction of anything gun related emboldens the anti's even more and has them slobbering all over themselves, because it means they can push for the next restriction.

*On a side note, those willing to give away some of your rights in a "compromise" with an anti, need to read below, so you can see how the anti's "compromise"..............

Fox said:
Pelosi said Democrats still want to push for enhanced background checks on gun purchases, which in itself is a "compromise" from even harsher restrictions favored by the party.

They want all civilian firearms banned right now and it's only a "compromise" to them, because they aren't getting what they want: a full on gun ban.

Ray

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top