JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
As I said these are not getting cheeper but it was time to buy more. At least it was not as bad as I was expecting.

Was down to about 1k of loaded 55gr Nosler BT for my target AR. I was down to about 1200 that needed loaded so ordered 5 more varmint packs so now I have 1250 coming.

Since I was ordering I was getting low on SS 9mm rounds. Have shot up most of the 4k I ordered a while back. They didn't have any big bulk packs so I only got 1k, but in 147gr this time so they will run in my rifle or pistol.

I have not shot my Remington 700P LTR much and was down to about 25rds. None in stock but back ordered 500 rds of 168gr Combined Technology BT.

Last but not least ordered a bullet mould and sizing die for 240gr .44 mag bullets.

That should keep me busy for a while.

Where are some good places to order bullets from? I'm good on powder (for now) and am scrounging up primers when I can locally. Bullets are a little harder to come by but I have get some .45 acp 185gr LSWC for $30/250.

Looks like a nice product for bulk bullets. No Nosler or CT bullets that I ordered. Cost on the 9mm is about equal to what I ordered, but I got it all at one spot.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top