JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think prudish is the word. Personally I think our culture could benefit from the tiniest little bit of prudism. I'm no Puritan, but a little bit of civility and decency are a good thing now and then, rather than the raunch-fest that permeates so much of our culture.

The reason a character like Pussy Galore would never be allowed nowadays has nothing to do with prudishness, but rather political correctness run amok. The name objectifies women, and the character was a lesbian converted to straight by the manliness of the ultimate manly-man James Bond. You'd certainly never see that nowadays.
I think we should all just agree that "PC" should stand for Powder Coated and leave that other acronym to the useful idiots.

Bah....Not even worth worrying about. You have people that feel their poop doesn't smell and they like to act the "top dog" sometimes. Maybe the guy has his own ammo manufacturing business? You suggesting verified, good reman from a respected company got him butt-hurt and he just had to lash out. Just another know-it-all trying to prove he's better than people he doesn't know anything about.

Don't expect it to be the last time you run into it.
I have this conversation once in a while from someone at a gunshow that can't buy my ammo because it's re-manufactured. I don't argue with them only ask them to move along so the next person in line can get their ammo.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top