JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Best AR trigger velocity triggers
Forgot all the suppliers I've used
Ooh Young bolt carriers bestest

Edit; Windham Weaponry the "people" from bushmasters pre Remington buy out
They have carbine and 15" round Al fore ends w/ bbl nut $70 <

Edit; the only barrels I use AR15Performance.com

Last Edited:
I don't generally get all my parts at the same places as I shop all over the place.
I buy parts I find on sale, if I think I'll be doing a build but really not specifically looking but happen upon a GREAT SALE...:p
I get alerts from friends & family for parts of the day...:eek: Sometimes I have to just CD it & not click.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::p

Need recommendations on a buffer and spring for a 300 blackout build.
The unanswerable question ..... depends on how sharp the drill was that day sometimes . I even have two supposed identical barrels that run different buffers
Cover all the options if you really want to tune.at only the cost of an H3
AR-15 Configurable Buffer Kit
These springs are sweet . They have the pressure of an XP spring while bolt closed . Then at the end of the stroke it has less than an XP and sends the bolt back a lot less violent . I've been through all the Wolff and all the Sprinco for small and large fame and they make great springs with a lot of options but the Tubbs is kinda magical .
Tubb Precision AR-15 Stainless Steel Buffer Spring (Fits both Carbine and Standard length stocks)

Need recommendations on a buffer and spring for a 300 blackout build.

Do you already have the receiver extension? I ask because anything I build for myself I'll use an A5 RE from BCM, Magpul, or VLTOR with an A5H2 Buffer and Sprinco Green spring (it changes everything). If you already have a carbine RE my default is a Colt H2 and Sprinco Blue Spring. That's assuming a reasonably ported barrel.

Do you already have the receiver extension? I ask because anything I build for myself I'll use an A5 RE from BCM, Magpul, or VLTOR with an A5H2 Buffer and Sprinco Green spring (it changes everything). If you already have a carbine RE my default is a Colt H2 and Sprinco Blue Spring. That's assuming a reasonably ported barrel.

Just ordered the KAK 2.0 and buffer tube as a combo. The upper is a palmetto state upper with bcg and charging handle that I bought from a member here in the classifieds.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top