JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
TNTE sales or Model 1 Sales might have what yer lookin for! :s0155:
Thank you, an A1 or an A2 look like
TNTE sales or Model 1 Sales might have what yer lookin for! :s0155:
Thank you, the A1 or A2 stocks look like the one. I'm not much into the AR thing but in doing some reading it looks like the AR15 and AR10 use the same stock. What I don't know is will a particular stock fit most any AR platform or are there major differences between manufacturers? As far as I know this one a bunch of parts put together.

Can I do a PSA 300 blackout kit with a Stag arms stripped lower?

What stripped lower receivers could I use for an AR-10? Could that receiver be swapped to a regular AR 15?
Not sure on your first question, but that's a HARD NO on your second question, the AR-10 is a much larger caliber, the Mag Well is YUGE compared to 5.56 or any of the calibers based off that short case, so there is no interchange between the two, your looking at 2 Complete Rifles, the Uppers and Lowers are their own unique parts!

Now that DSA is doing a limited run of inch-pattern Aussie L1A1-type FAL receivers, any suggestions on parts kit sources? (Secondary question, since I'm looking to build a Canadian C1A1, what separates it from the Commonwealth L1A1 other than rollmarks?)

Now that DSA is doing a limited run of inch-pattern Aussie L1A1-type FAL receivers, any suggestions on parts kit sources? (Secondary question, since I'm looking to build a Canadian C1A1, what separates it from the Commonwealth L1A1 other than rollmarks?)
Not very much! Just know that going with an "Inch Pattern" is gonna make Magazines damn near impossible to get!
It was very stupid to even do the inch pattern, made zero sense, and makes things super complicated, just build a metric and call it good!
I am not aware of any thing specific to the the Canuck FALs, maybe the furniture and controls, but they couldn't be all that different from the rest of them!

Not very much! Just know that going with an "Inch Pattern" is gonna make Magazines damn near impossible to get!
It was very stupid to even do the inch pattern, made zero sense, and makes things super complicated, just build a metric and call it good!
I am not aware of any thing specific to the the Canuck FALs, maybe the furniture and controls, but they couldn't be all that different from the rest of them!
I did find that C1's had a cut in the upper so you could reload them from stripper clips--and yeah, the damn things are probably generally more trouble than they're worth, except for the unique factor that they're probably what my gal's dad woulda used when he had to handle a rifle in training during his RCAF days.

Ditto trying to find a stripped frame to build a faux Inglis Hi-Power on...

Can I build a Palmetto state armory kit using a stag arms lower receiver?

Is 300 black out interchangeable to using regular 556?
do they the same parts as each other including mas except for the barrel? Yes.

You need to pay attention and make sure you don't put a mag of 300 BO in a 5.56/224 upper as it will chamcer. As soon as you fire that combination trying to send a 308 caliber bullet down a 22 caliber rifle BAD things will happen, the least of which is the destgruction of the rifle. You WILL sustain serious damage and can possibly kill yourself

A novice would be better off avoiding one of those cartridges until they have a fair amount of experience

I did find that C1's had a cut in the upper so you could reload them from stripper clips--and yeah, the damn things are probably generally more trouble than they're worth, except for the unique factor that they're probably what my gal's dad woulda used when he had to handle a rifle in training during his RCAF days.

Ditto trying to find a stripped frame to build a faux Inglis Hi-Power on...
You COULD source the specific Canuk parts and swap them onto a Metric Pattern FAL, the Top Dust cover is a slide in deal, so that takes care of that part, and looking at the rest of the differences, there are controls available from a few sources, and wood furniture specific to the Inch Pattern Rifles, so in theory, you could do a Canuk pretty damn easy, as long as you can score the parts needed!

B King is no joke with good prices for decent quality parts. Looking to build an upper in 9mm with LRBHO and wound up getting an EPC receiver set from them for 2 bills: yes, the upper and lower.

If you look at the Model 1 receiver sets and read the description carefully and then go to the BCM website the descriptions of the upper receivers seem strangely similar. Makes me think the copy was ripped off or BKF sources some of it's house brand from BCM. Can't get visual cues on an upper, but it's a theory.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top