JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

~~~
[h2][/h2]

Retired federal agent who was member of Buffalo supermarket shooter's private race-hate forum may have known in ADVANCE of massacre but failed to report it - as cops investigate user called 'Sandman' who tutored killer on guns

• A retired federal agent may have been aware of the Buffalo mass shooting plot
  • Sources say Payton Gendron, 18, shared his plot with the agent before his attack
  • He invited at least six people to a Discord group to review his plans 30 mins prior
  • The FBI confirmed none of the individuals alerted authorities about his plan
  • It's unclear if the agent in question viewed the message before the massacre
  • Gendron killed 10 people when he opened fire at a Buffalo grocer on May 14
  • He has been charged with murder and could face federal terror charges
  • Investigators are working to determine if anyone had prior knowledge of the mass shooting and if they should be charged as accomplices
By NATASHA ANDERSON FOR DAILYMAIL.COM

PUBLISHED: 01:36 EDT, 27 May 2022 | UPDATED: 11:13 EDT, 27 May 2022

MORE on the link.

~~~

This story is in some WA papers and other news online.

THIS entire situation when it comes to shootings and more gets stranger by the day and year.

I read that LONG mess in the other CLOSED UP and moved thread about the Buffalo, New York shooting.

Some man (?) who is a member here put up some links and I read it and so did some other people.

MOST OF IT was copy cat SICKO garbage like other shootings stateside and overseas.

Really DISGUSTING stuff and so on. HIGHLY crazy and very sick stuff.

A LOT of it told EXACT DETAILS about guns, ammunition, magazines, etc. in that murderer's LONG 100 plus pages - piece of dung.

Those things were things that I was going to mention but that thread got SHUT DOWN and moved before I could do it.

Heck, they had so many names of STUFF not only guns but details on prices and so forth - it was like someone had EVERY SINGLE DETAIL of what was what when it came to BUYING all of this including body armor, helmets and all kinds of STUFF.

HIGH and low prices and reviews of those various products.

The average gun owner even if he or she reads a LOT could not even have those LONG LISTS with equipment and prices and so forth. Unless they did a HUGE copy and paste off of some other PAGES elsewhere with brand names, etc.

Or if someone typed it up for him to ADD to his other sicko stuff!

Plus the sicko stuff was copy cat dung. Some of it may have been the young man's own writing too - beats me. IT was like the NZ and NORWAY and other shootings.

IF all or MANY of these agents are working ON these forums/boards, crazy channels or whatever they CALL THEM or crazy chatrooms as working or retired people for the government - it is their obligation to speak up IF they see or hear a PLANNED ATTACK.

So what happened? Is this story true or false?

~~~

In the other thread of mine about the TEXAS murderer - it turns out that some PEOPLE REPORTED what the TEXAS MURDERER said that he was going to DO too. Some of them did report it to the website.

Some thought that it was a JOKE, only salami talk and did not take it seriously.

So I wonder IF any person called the FBI and other police in a SUPER SERIOUS CALL like was done in PARKLAND, FL and it was basically ignored or brushed off or the murdering young man was just LET GO because they wanted their statistics to LOOK GOOD for that high school?

I know one thing, I wonder if the PARENTS of regular kids at any age are LOOKING AT what their children and teens are reading or typing or chatting online.

IT looks pretty scary to me but what do I know, eh? I am almost 72 years old.

I remember doing MATH with pencil, pen and paper and we did our homework, our school work and took our TESTS that way.

NO calculator and NO computer.

Man, if I had a kid and the kid used a computer at home - the computer would be in the den, family room or living room with me as a parent!

May the dead rest in peace. May the wounded heal.

May the family and friends get some comfort in these horrible times.

Old Lady Cate

PS:

The BUFFALO MURDERER even told about HOW to change some firearms around with various magazines and so forth.

IT was in that LONG link of over 100 pages. That CLOSED UP and moved thread.

It was STUFF that I did not really understand since I don't own anything like that and I never did.

Plus all of that STUFF does not really interest me. NO offense.

He was VERY DETAILED about alterations that could be made ON his rifles and with some magazines.

He spoke about using some of his Father's tools to make those changes too.

He got a GIFT of a rifle that he was going to use for hunting or he already hunted with that rifle. I CRS now - apologies. His Father gave him that gift but I do NOT remember what type of rifle that was or the caliber or the BRAND NAME.

Someone was TRAINING HIM for sure. I don't think that it all just came from a basic forum or board or a REDDIT (?) type of place.

WHO trained him or how many people trained or taught him for sure?

Beats me!

Old Lady Cate

older, closed thread:

https://www.poughkeepsiejournal.com...o-shooting-suspects-prior-threat/65372131007/

"State police are withholding records connected to a school-related threat made by the Buffalo mass shooting suspect a year before he allegedly opened fire on shoppers at a Tops grocery store in May.

"The suspect, Payton Gendron, was 17 when he made the threat during an online class discussion at Susquehanna Valley High School in June 2021. The threat consisted of him saying his post-graduation goal was to commit a murder-suicide, ... "

"Retired agent"? Sounds like a snitch who failed to deliver and got kicked to the curb. Or who was "incentivized" to groom homicidal racists - notice the shooter was both white and racist. This feeds the fraudulent "white supremacy" scam the RICOs are pulling.

Last Edited:
Guy filmed himself committing mass murder. Feed him slowly through the chipper shredder already, broadcast it to the internet for everyone to see.

People will say, "nope, I don't want to commit mass murder."

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads