JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No more pmags being made in Colorado..

eqa5e9up.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 10 pmags on 12/26, and just got the shipment confirmation email yesterday saying they were shipping only 5, and canceling the other 5 mags.

Oh well, 5 is better than nothing at $14 each.

I ordered 10 pmags on 12/26, and just got the shipment confirmation email yesterday saying they were shipping only 5, and canceling the other 5 mags.

Oh well, 5 is better than nothing at $14 each.
I ordered a 10 pack on 12/24 at something like $11 each. Still no word on shipping nor have they answered my inquiry of 04/28.

UPDATE: I did receive them just a few days after I originally wrote this. They were shipped on 5/2/13 but they didn't notify me of shipping till 5/7/13.

FWIW about two weeks ago I received the 10 pack of Pmags from Brownell's I ordered on New Year's eve. I forgot I ordered them until the charge hit my visa about three weeks ago.

Also I'm seeing more and more mags, of all types in the gunshops lately-which is a good thing.

I got my Brownells order back in January but the order from DSG Arms that was ordered at the same time in December just showed up a week ago. I forgot I ordered them.

Wow. I ordered 2 from Midway last Friday for ~$16 each (including shipping) and got them yesterday. I couldn't believe how fast they shipped.

Man!!! I ordered 6 Pmags on new years day and have got confermation that 2 of the 6 are in and that was like 2 months ago still waiting for the other 2 to come in. I'm glad the ban didn't go through at least.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top