JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody ordered from Brownells lately? I'm helping a friend with his first AR build, so I figured it would be a good time to put another one together for myself. We order all of our parts last week. We received everything except our Brownells order, which says everything's in stock, before the end of last week. I just got finished with customer service who said the order is too far along to cancel, so now I can't order from someone who'll actually get it here in time to do our builds this weekend

Anybody else experiencing week+ shipping times with them?

I tried to order something two weeks ago. I never got the original confirmation email, and a few days later, which isn't normal for them, I get an out of stock notification and a partial cancellation. I call them up, wait a very long time on hold, and I'm told that the online ordering system lags a few minutes and it sold out. I asked him to cancel the whole order as it was the retro furniture I was after.

I talked to some guy named Brandon and he said the delays were caused by Putin...

Never had an issue with Brownells, but did have a delay with a Midway order last fall. Sorry it buggered up your timeline.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top