JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
No more pmags being made in Colorado..

eqa5e9up.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited by a moderator:
I ordered 10 pmags on 12/26, and just got the shipment confirmation email yesterday saying they were shipping only 5, and canceling the other 5 mags.

Oh well, 5 is better than nothing at $14 each.

I ordered 10 pmags on 12/26, and just got the shipment confirmation email yesterday saying they were shipping only 5, and canceling the other 5 mags.

Oh well, 5 is better than nothing at $14 each.
I ordered a 10 pack on 12/24 at something like $11 each. Still no word on shipping nor have they answered my inquiry of 04/28.

UPDATE: I did receive them just a few days after I originally wrote this. They were shipped on 5/2/13 but they didn't notify me of shipping till 5/7/13.

FWIW about two weeks ago I received the 10 pack of Pmags from Brownell's I ordered on New Year's eve. I forgot I ordered them until the charge hit my visa about three weeks ago.

Also I'm seeing more and more mags, of all types in the gunshops lately-which is a good thing.

I got my Brownells order back in January but the order from DSG Arms that was ordered at the same time in December just showed up a week ago. I forgot I ordered them.

Wow. I ordered 2 from Midway last Friday for ~$16 each (including shipping) and got them yesterday. I couldn't believe how fast they shipped.

Man!!! I ordered 6 Pmags on new years day and have got confermation that 2 of the 6 are in and that was like 2 months ago still waiting for the other 2 to come in. I'm glad the ban didn't go through at least.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top