JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Having lived in the UK before and after the handgun ban and visiting family 2-3 times a year, I always find what pops up when there is a shooting interesting. The government was very thorough in cleaning out all "modern" handguns due to mandatory registration so whenever there is a shooting (three televised in the last 7 months) the handguns are always either ancient WWI or earlier or something cobbled together from a WWI or WW2 handgun. Although most of the violent attacks in the UK are committed with knives it still never seems to make the news here in the States that handgun crime exists in a country where "no one" is supposed to have handguns or that in the absence of firearms, murders and assaults continue whether with knives, clubs, fists etc.
Also my uncle in law owns a bunch of long guns in multiple calibers although his semi auto's are all rimfire per the law.

The real story over there, ( incl. all of Europe), is all the stabbings, violent home invasions of the elderly and crime. Could it be the bad guys have no fear of getting shot for their misdeeds?

Guns are a deterrent to thuggery and the anti gun Progs refuse to admit it.

I'd guess the murder rates guns or no guns are similar between the whole of western Europe and the US but honest stats are difficult to find.

If you include all our illegal immigrants the Populations are comparable I would think.

"Britain First" is a slogan commonly used by activists who support Britain leaving the European Union.

What a convenient attack, right before the election. No doubt the attacker thought this attack would help at the polls. :rolleyes:

Something stinks here. False flag, anybody?

Sorry, I just have a hard time believing the Ministry of Propaganda any more. I don't know why...

What a convenient attack, right before the election. No doubt the attacker thought this attack would help at the polls. :rolleyes:

Something stinks here. False flag, anybody?

Sorry, I just have a hard time believing the Ministry of Propaganda any more. I don't know why...

Remember that old saw, "How do you tell if politicians are lying?" "They're lips are moving!" ;)

I'm pretty hardheaded when it comes to flase flags stuff. I think 99% of it is BS.
The world is full of mentally defective people, that do the most inhumane things to each other.

It's just human nature to destroy ourselves and hurt others and it just gets worse and worse.

There was a WHO Stat of 6.6 people murdered in the UK per 100,000 people compared to a 5.6 per 100,000 in the USA. 18% more likely to be murdered in the UK.
Page 3.
United Kingdom vs United States: Crime Facts and Stats (http://www.nationmaster.com/country-info/compare/United-Kingdom/United-States/Crime)
Yeah, I've tried pretty hard to do comparables and the way murders are reported, solved or unsolved, convictions, manslaughter etc. all are recorded in a way to make it look lower than it really is in the UK.
They have less gun crime sure, but at what price?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top