JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I believe he will be confirmed even with all the ridiculous rhetoric going on now. The battle that will be fun to see will be when Ginsburg assumes room temperature.........that will truly transform the court. ( Kennedy was pretty gun friendly, they are worried about social issues) Then we might get even one more giving the president 4 appointments. The Democrats will be lobbying to add seats to the court whenever (or if) they regain any power to dilute the "Trump" effect.

I think the entire confirmation process, or lets call it what it is ... A JOKE by the Ploliticians that don't like anything...

The final choice chould be given to the people for a vote, not another freak show taking months...
That sounds like democracy..........something we do not want. We would have the hildabeast as president. We need to retain our representative republic form of government. A Democracy is best illustrated by 3 wolves and a sheep voting on what's for dinner.

The whore Republican holdouts have learned to extract goodies for there vote. I believe that is all that is going on here, they loose there leverage if they easily capitulate. It is evil but the way humans without a strong central philosophy have always functioned.

The whore Republican holdouts have learned to extract goodies for there vote. I believe that is all that is going on here, they loose there leverage if they easily capitulate. It is evil but the way humans without a strong central philosophy have always functioned.

IMO a tire iron applied to a knee or two is the goodie they deserve.

If (when) we get a stronger majority that will happen. The problem is the slim majority we have. We can't afford to throw them out of the party......we would loose the control we have......but another dozen or so Republican seats on the senate, the RINO'S will loose there power. The central party could simply defund them........off course, they know that so at that point would become perfect Republican angels (Reinforcing there Whore status) We need more seats at a minimum in the Senate.

Last Edited:
that is a great point and the exact reason our government was designed to operate at a level closest to the individual........so you can "lay hands" on your representatives when nessisary. The huge move toward Federalisom started with Andrew Jackson (the first Democratic President) and continued through Lincoln, Teddy Rosevelt, FDR and along from there. One of my greatest hopes for the reconstructed Court is to return any power not specifically addressed in the constution to the States where it belongs. (The second amendment is specific in the constution) That would reverse the toxic tide that started over 190 years ago.

The way i see it, the entire blob of big government hinges on that, power assumed from the states.
I also see the whole future hinge on a true reading and ruling of the B.O.R. and it all hinges on the 2nd! We may finally get enough constitutionalists justices on the bench to give a full accounting on that front, and to undo all the damage done to the 2nd! The whole shootin match needs to be rendered unconstotutional and we start over with just those words written!:)

The way i see it, the entire blob of big government hinges on that, power assumed from the states.
I also see the whole future hinge on a true reading and ruling of the B.O.R. and it all hinges on the 2nd! We may finally get enough constitutionalists justices on the bench to give a full accounting on that front, and to undo all the damage done to the 2nd! The whole shootin match needs to be rendered unconstotutional and we start over with just those words written!:)
That is exactly what Trump means when he says "Constitutionalist or Constructionist " judges and it terrifies the Democrats.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top