JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What really gets me excited here is the undercurrents comming from both sides of the yard calling for the SCOTUS to start hearing 2nd cases and doing whay must be done! The grey area is we still need 1 more Justice to retire or get carried out feet first, Ginsberg would be the best possable justice to leave, we don't need a extremist FemiNazi activist justice on any bench, so if needed, drag her azz outta there and get us another constitionalist on the bench!
This is a great day for freedom, let's not waste it, let's get this through the hearings and start getting the hard cases in front of the Court and get back to the way things should Be!
I have been thinking that the Abortion issue that's got every ones panties in a twist is actually smoke and mirrors side show, that the real fight is going to be the 2nd, and a conservative bench of constitionalist makes for a strong challenge to uphold 2nd rights over and above the anti 2nd push!
While I do like his stance, his position on "High Cap Mags" needs firmed up, and he needs to see that fallacy for what it is, that no number picked is going to pass muster, that there is no reasonable limit that can be applied! This actually goes back to the days of @AndyinEverson, no one in the continental army or the Militia ever passed down an edict that said he could only carry 19 round balls, and eleventythree drams of powder, and this has never been an issue before now!

#Make 'Murica Awesomer Again!

This actually goes back to the days of @AndyinEverson, no one in the continental army or the Militia ever passed down an edict that said he could only carry 19 round balls, and eleventythree drams of powder, and this has never been an issue before now!

During the French and Indian War along with the Revolutionary War...one could be fined for showing up to Militia Muster ill-equipped.
Most Companies wanted you to have a :
Serviceable firearm...
Powder and ball...usually 60 rounds...
A bayonet or Tomahawk....

This is shown / proven by a look at many historic first hand accounts.....And not to be taken as a indication of when I actually served in the Army....:D
Andy

All I want in this fight is either universal CPL reciprocity or better yet, concealed carry is ruled a 2A right so I don't have to worry about my license, fees, expirations, and where I can and cannot go with a firearm

I wonder how much money is wasted on signs that are never used, like in this case... They must have had signs made for all for potential choices...

Oh the environmental terror!!:eek:

I guess wasting natural resources is fine for leftists so long as it's for a good cause o_O

During the French and Indian War along with the Revolutionary War...one could be fined for showing up to Militia Muster ill-equipped.
Most Companies wanted you to have a :
Serviceable firearm...
Powder and ball...usually 60 rounds...
A bayonet or Tomahawk....

This is shown / proven by a look at many historic first hand accounts.....And not to taken as a indication of when I actually served in the Army....:D
Andy

Aren't tomahawks still issued to or carried by Army Rangers?

Aren't tomahawks still issued to or carried by Army Rangers?
Issued ...no , but often given as awards say like when completing the Best Ranger Competition and such...
At least when I was in the Army....

As for carried...maybe...it is often left to the individual or unit protocol as to what edged weapons may be carried....Again at least when I was in.
Andy

Issued ...no but often given as awards say like when completing the Best Ranger Competition and such...
At least when I was in the Army....

As for carried...maybe...it is often left to the individual or unit protocol as to what edged weapons may be carried....Again at least when I was in.
Andy

I'm still sorely missing that Gerber MkI that I lost down in Central America back in '86... it would've made an awesome legacy heirloom piece to pass on to my sons.... :(

***FLASH FLOOD WARNING****

A river of tears coming from Hollywood as a result of Kavanaugh's nomination has overflowed it's banks and is threatening to wipe out all of Southern California. No evacuations are required.

A river of tears coming from Hollywood as a result of Kavanaugh's nomination has overflowed it's banks and is threatening to wipe out all of Southern California. No evacuations are required.

Maybe we will get lucky and they will have a earth quake at the same time! :D

And here I thought it would be from all the Snowflakes melting...

Cry me a river of tears...

Supreme Court Justices should be solely focused on the Constitutionality of Laws and lower courts findings. Not driven or swayed by political agendas.

Each nominee should undergo a litmus test as to their ability to abide by, enforce and protect the Consitiution of these United States of America... Tjats their job. We just want them to do their job...

Hey I'm good with all of it. It would be nice if they just fell into the sea and at that moment all the politicians from Oregon and Washington were visiting!

There is talk from the left that once they regain the house , senate, and presidency (which they think will be 2020) That they should then "Pack the Court" what they mean is the size of the Supreme Court is determined by Congress, so even though its been at 9 since 1869, it could be raised to say 15, then the new Prez installs 6 more progressive Justices. Negating all freedom lovers dissent.

oh man the headlines are hilarious

" Kavanaugh to 'cement the first American Dictatorship'"
"Judge Kavanaugh is your worst nightmare"
"...Kavanaugh is a true second amendment Radical."
"...Thinks Presidents like Trump are above the law"
"What it is like to get an illegal abortion"
"nomination is a victory for 'originalists" (WTF does that even mean?)
"(Trump)...just bowed to the washington elite"
"Pelosi vows to 'avenge President Obama' in Supreme Court Fight" (which avenger is she? Did he kill Obama?)
"A political animal"
"all but 6 (supreme court justices) been white men"
"Kavanaugh is 'milquetoast"
"Establishment extremist"

No, definitely no bias in the media. Definitely none.

There is talk from the left that once they regain the house , senate, and presidency (which they think will be 2020) That they should then "Pack the Court" what they mean is the size of the Supreme Court is determined by Congress, so even though its been at 9 since 1869, it could be raised to say 15, then the new Prez installs 6 more progressive Justices. Negating all freedom lovers dissent.

FDR tried it and even he couldn't pull it off. IMO it would trigger a shootin' civil war. They DON'T want to go there. Good thing the promised "blue wave" looks so weak it might become a "red tide". The Dems can cap it off by running Hillary or Fakahontas in 2020.

EDIT: Updated election date

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews