JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
If there was anything profane or offensive posted I'm sure that one of the mod's will take the appropriate
action. Otherwise, I think it's interesting to watch people get bent out of shape because one guy starts a thread about con/chem/whatever trails. I don't know why he posted that on here when there's a thousand better places for such a topic. Though, watching everyone become unglued over it has been interesting.

I'm of the notion that an unsubstantiated, illogical, pseudoscientific claim that, literally, mass murder is being committed on a daily basis in our country falls well within the zone of "Divisive, negative, offensive, or inappropriate content ... extraneous, or off-topic messages". True enough, that is a call for the moderation team to make.

I'm of the notion that an unsubstantiated, illogical, pseudoscientific claim that, literally, mass murder is being committed on a daily basis in our country falls well within the zone of "Divisive, negative, offensive, or inappropriate content ... extraneous, or off-topic messages". True enough, that is a call for the moderation team will have to make.
If that's good scotch that you're drinking I'm jealous.

Think about how much drag any equipememt hanging off an airplane at 500 knots is going to generate! My Super Decathalon dropped top crusing speed from 145 knots to 90 knots when i changed wing struts and installed tundra tires, imagine the stresses of 90 foot spray bars unter the wings of a 737 at speed!!!!!!

Think about how much drag any equipememt hanging off an airplane at 500 knots is going to generate! My Super Decathalon dropped top crusing speed from 145 knots to 90 knots when i changed wing struts and installed tundra tires, imagine the stresses of 90 foot spray bars unter the wings of a 737 at speed!!!!!!

But about something like the refuling pods from a KA-6 or whatever they callthe F-18 variant? I bet a system set on hardpoints would work.

I sincerely hope he found peace.

Somewhat.
He ended up getting a bad lung infection and fluid build up around the heart. Almost died. Spent a month in ICU.
After that he calmed down a lot.

Still on the tinfoil hat side, but less bat shet crazy.

I don't talk to him much. More of a check in every few months to make sure he's still alive.

Funny thing is he has had diabetes for 15-20 years and never took care of it, would never go to a doctor and refused to take insulin. Which he started getting eye problems and poor circulation in his legs causing pain (or what he said, aliens attacking him)

Anyone who knows the story of my father and alcoholic mother can't believe how normal and morally correct I am.

imagine the stresses of 90 foot spray bars unter the wings of a 737 at speed!!!!!!

OK, I'll imagine that.....now you imagine small tubes coming out the back of interior mounted wing tanks, with a small spray head about the size of a small plumb....

OK....your turn again....

Exactly. Anything hanging out there at that speed is nothing but a disaster waiting to happen. That would flat rip the wings right off. A friend had the same experience when we took the tundra tires off his Maule M7 and put on some smaller tires, it picked up almost 20 knots. Noticeable right away on the climb out, but when we got it up to a level cruise, we got the 20 knots back at 200 less rpm. Drag is a powerful thing and to think you could hang any kind of gear on a plane and spray anything at 500 knots and 28,000 plus feet is simply impossible. Damn tundra tires bounced like a bi*ch anyway.

Exactly. Anything hanging out there at that speed is nothing but a disaster waiting to happen. That would flat rip the wings right off. A friend had the same experience when we took the tundra tires off his Maule M7 and put on some smaller tires, it picked up almost 20 knots. Noticeable right away on the climb out, but when we got it up to a level cruise, we got the 20 knots back at 200 less rpm. Drag is a powerful thing and to think you could hang any kind of gear on a plane and spray anything at 500 knots and 28,000 plus feet is simply impossible. Damn tundra tires bounced like a bi*ch anyway.
And the notion of complex internal wing plumbing that involvs a complex mechanical device called fowler flaps makes this even more inlikely, otherwise we would see it in fire fighting aircraft!
Yes, the damn tundra tires bounce pretty good, i filled mine with foam, and that took a lot of the bounce out. Still shocking at how much drag they make!

Somewhat.
He ended up getting a bad lung infection and fluid build up around the heart. Almost died. Spent a month in ICU.
After that he calmed down a lot.

Still on the tinfoil hat side, but less bat shet crazy.

I don't talk to him much. More of a check in every few months to make sure he's still alive.

Funny thing is he has had diabetes for 15-20 years and never took care of it, would never go to a doctor and refused to take insulin. Which he started getting eye problems and poor circulation in his legs causing pain (or what he said, aliens attacking him)

Anyone who knows the story of my father and alcoholic mother can't believe how normal and morally correct I am.
yep, you seem like a pretty normal dude when i met up with you!!

And the notion of complex internal wing plumbing that involvs a complex mechanical device called fowler flaps makes this even more inlikely, otherwise we would see it in fire fighting aircraft!

And it would have to be only on a very small number of super secret aircraft, since you would need SDC's for the air frame modifications on multiple brands of aircraft.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads