JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
... chemtrail planes DO NOT show up on the radar, but regular commercial planes carrying passengers do....

I was going to ask, what strain of cannabis are you smoking? Some cause greater levels of paranoia than others. :D

Teasing aside, in the midwest where I grew up, contrails could last for hours on dead wind days and would wind up looking like the cirrus clouds you see, and you could tell the difference between cirrus and contrail source clouds. Those were days when big, puffy cotton balls would stay stationary in the sky - making it easy as a kid to imagine heaven and God watching over us.

The radar feed source may have the tracking information for military jets redacted, hence you would not see ones like that. For example, Google Maps will redact images on some maps for sensitive installations ("satellite image not available"). Also, if those were chemtrails, where they were sprayed at 35,000'+ those would spread over hundreds of miles. The chem sprays I have seen, mosquito poison, etc, are turbo prop planes flying at what I estimate to be 1,000 - 2,000 feet.

Also, just watched the video of "evidence" chem trails. I've known a few pilots who, in their training, are required to shut off engines while flying to practice for engine failure, as required to certify for multi-engine flight. It's unnerving on the ground when you hear them cut out.

Last Edited:
Chemtrails? Are they being seen all over rural America?....

upload_2017-10-9_13-57-24.png

...Especially in the fall, some seem to linger for a long time!
upload_2017-10-9_14-2-20.png

My new kitten likes to leave chemtrails whenever she climbs in my lap. I think it has to do with all that Fancy Feast she demands.

Last Edited:
I'm hesitant about the conspiracy theory aspect of "chemtrails" because even if you could get people to keep a secret there is no way that you could find that many people also willing to dump poisons/drugs/etc on their own families. Even if a crew from the PNW was working, say, Florida, they would know another crew was working their home town.
the government hires people who have no families or friends and dont give a crap about other people. they basically hire stone cold killers. also, they are paid very well, hence why they can keep their mouth shut.

and in the event they try to speak to the public, the media is controlled by the Elites... hell, they will probably kill off the whistler blower before they even think about exposing the truth. all you have to do is use your brain. this isnt rocket science.

also, if people are so nice to each other and care about the environment, then why do corporations and governments dump toxic waste into our rivers, oceans and streams????? if they dont give a sh!t about that, do you think they will care about dumping chemtrails on us? lol.

for those who are saying that i listen to fat man jones, i dont.. he is a paid shill.

Also consider contrails last longer because of the exhaust gas temperature and volume of the typical airline hi bypass jet engine compared to the exhaust gas temp and volume of the old big piston airplane engines.

Atmospheric conditions also explained very well and thank you.

the government hires people who have no families or friends and dont give a crap about other people. they basically hire stone cold killers. also, they are paid very well, hence why they can keep their mouth shut.

and in the event they try to speak to the public, the media is controlled by the Elites... hell, they will probably kill off the whistler blower before they even think about exposing the truth. all you have to do is use your brain. this isnt rocket science.

also, if people are so nice to each other and care about the environment, then why do corporations and governments dump toxic waste into our rivers, oceans and streams????? if they dont give a sh!t about that, do you think they will care about dumping chemtrails on us? lol.

for those who are saying that i listen to fat man jones, i dont.. he is a paid shill.

People don't necessarily have to expose themselves to get information out there - groups like Wikileaks have made it possible for whistleblowers to get the info out there, and potentially remain completely anonymous in the process. If someone wants to talk, there are certainly ways to do it without getting yourself killed.

I'm much more concerned that people who consider themselves rational adults would entertain such ridiculous notions. Then again, I'm also pretty sure that Santa is fake, and that there are no monsters under my bed. But maybe I'M the crazy one, who knows?

I'm much more concerned that people who consider themselves rational adults would entertain such ridiculous notions.

You're not alone in that concern. Conspiracy "theory" bullplop has been around for a very long time indeed. The Internet has served to propagate, fuel, and endlessly repackage such nonsense, faster than ever before. While there are true conspiracies in human history, virtually all contemporary "theories" are nothing more than wild speculation, laughable pseudoscience, and illogical drivel. The fact that millions of adults subscribe to such flapdoodle is sad commentary on the state of our species.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads