JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
yepp..... those are clouds alright...

this is the type of stuff they dont talk about in the lame steam media..

i dont know about you old timers, but did you see this type of crap when you were little?

CON trails over Germany 1944.

upload_2017-10-9_8-52-50.png

10 years before I was born.
Darn it !! Missed those too.

( I'll betcha dollars to schnitzels that ol' Adolph noticed them though! )

Last Edited:
Some of the Chem trail stuff is a bit iffy. How though do you explain the contrails that start and stop like a string of Morse code? Are they turning the engines off and on as they fly?

Most likely caused by Lee Waves .I'm open to chemical spraying given evidence, but if this happens as much as chemtrail advocates say it would be a massive conspiracy with not a single disgruntled employee outing it.

upload_2017-10-9_12-0-37.png

The contrails of my youth did not persist for hours and hours without change.

And they never covered more than 10% of the sky at any one time.

Not making the argument, just pointing out a few differences.
And I don't recall they turned the engines off & on leaving those sharp ends like mentioned above.

I know there's a lot of argument both ways. "Home" was near a major airport & air force base. I was familiar with several kinds of 'contrails'. They all had differing behavior than the 'chemtrails'.

The contrails of my youth did not persist for hours and hours without change.

And they never covered more than 10% of the sky at any one time.

Not making the argument, just pointing out a few differences.
And I don't recall they turned the engines off & on leaving those sharp ends like mentioned above.

I know there's a lot of argument both ways. "Home" was near a major airport & air force base. I was familiar with several kinds of 'contrails'. They all had differing behavior than the 'chemtrails'.

I've been told that the reason they last longer than years ago is because aircraft fly at higher altitudes than they used to. That makes sense because the ice crystals in the contrail would take longer to break down at high altitude.

I'm hesitant about the conspiracy theory aspect of "chemtrails" because even if you could get people to keep a secret there is no way that you could find that many people also willing to dump poisons/drugs/etc on their own families. Even if a crew from the PNW was working, say, Florida, they would know another crew was working their home town.

Most likely caused by Lee Waves .I'm open to chemical spraying given evidence, but if this happens as much as chemtrail advocates say it would be a massive conspiracy with not a single disgruntled employee outing it.

View attachment 396513
That's a convenient explanation where there are mountain ridges as terrain features. What about in places like Kansas and Iowa? As well, when the trails break it's clean, like when sky writers do their thing. You Lee Waves would seem to be too variable to cause such clean breaks in a con trail.

even if you could get people to keep a secret
this in itself is a pretty solid argument against such conspiracy;
on the other hand there is wide spread clutches of amazing 'facts' released now & then.

One seemingly well informed bit I read years ago was a concise primer on such as particle diameters; altitudes & jet exhaust characteristics; air sample measurements of given knowns & specific unknowns being wildly different composition; and a huge library of considerably uncharacteristic 'contrails'. I've seen photos of what is purported to be spray nozzles.

Fortunately I took the cure from my old 'conspiracy buff' hobby of decades ago, or some of the material would be hard to ignore.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads