JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Choice and variety. Whatever.

BTW....(I don't know or care really) but would that offering violate the Craig's List Rules?

Aloah, Mark

PS.....UPDATE.....
Thank you.......
I can see the error of my ways.
Craig's List is suppose to be "Craigslist".
Yup.... I also noted that there was an "s" in there.

BUT, But, but......
Maybe is was done on purpose? Rrrrrright.....so as not to give FREE advertising to them? Hummmmm....... LOL.

Last Edited:
I made a trip to Rickreall for this Craigslist deal. I offered to buy all of them for 6 cents a primer. The seller accepted so the wife and I made the trip this morning. I only did a random check of sleeves before handing over the cash but checked them all after getting home. All sleeves were 100% full.

Craigslist can pay off, if you get lucky.

20220723_144257.png

Last Edited:
I have to guess its a what have I got to lose kind of post? That one said its been active for a month. Looks like maybe if you don't post pictures the censors have trouble flagging them? Who knows. Back when we could still buy and sell guns guy I worked with used to watch CL all the time. People would put up guns for sale listed in such a way that only shooters would notice what was being sold. Now and then he found something he wanted to actually go see the seller on and some times bought.

Last Edited:
Being that it's CL.
And since many people see the ads. Then, many people are in the habit of making offers so.....Yeah.....if YOU decided to buy at those prices. Well, it's an example of the old saying.....

Up To You!

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top