JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
but the most important thing is to be "carrying".
Not really. If you are a big fat guy (no not me) and are carrying ankle holster,you will probably fail and the out come will be bad.
You need to carry so it is convenient and fast. Otherwise it is for naught.
I don't carry but have it in my truck. So a guy comes in the store and robs the store and me.
Was that a good example of "at least he was carrying" ? No

Not really. If you are a big fat guy (no not me) and are carrying ankle holster,you will probably fail and the out come will be bad.
You need to carry so it is convenient and fast. Otherwise it is for naught.
I don't carry but have it in my truck. So a guy comes in the store and robs the store and me.
Was that a good example of "at least he was carrying" ? No
In the illustrious words of Col. Jeff Cooper: "Remember the first rule of gunfighting . . . have a gun."

Last Edited:
AS long as women dont carry in a purse.... Carry should be on person not in something that can be taken away or forgotten. Today I saw another news article about a 2 year old that got into mommies purse and shot himself in the stomach. I cannot stand to hear of these accidents. They should never happen

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top