JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wonder how they came up with "flashbang" as the name. Is it because you flash the perp before you "bang" them?

Last Edited:
I am subscribed to the YT channel I thought I put post it. I cannot make a judgement call here since I identify as male,

Very well done vid for the product by a average looking, seemingly trained and very knowledgeable female presenter supported by female classmates. My kind of women, dedicated pistoleros.

Last Edited:
And for the guys.....

1643879281284.png

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Clapp says Bond was "having trouble adjusting her bra holster, couldn't get it to fit the way she wanted it to. She was looking down at it and accidentally discharged the weapon."

OK first off its sad the woman killed herself. What the story does is the same very often. The try to pretend what happened did not happen. She PULLED THE TRIGGER, this time as she was looking into the bore of the pistol. This is not a holster problem. This is yet another case of someone who needed the microsoft app for her pistol. The one that makes it ask "Are you sure you want to do this" after you pull the trigger.

Despite the obvious joke fodder, these actually work pretty well. An ex lady pal of mine used this holster and it worked very well. It allowed her to be armed when nothing else would have worked. I know several ladies that carry this way.

Like any other piece of equipment, it does take some practice and it certainly isn't a one size fits all. Just like most things.

Me for example. 50" chest with a 36" waist. I can pretty much CC just about anything. Guy with a 44" chest with a 52" waist is going to have a bit more trouble than I will.

Body type and clothing can influence where, and what, a person can carry.

Experiment and see what works for you. Unconventional carry methods can resolve issues and allow you to carry better and more comfortable.

Open mindedness promotes lower stress.

Despite the obvious joke fodder, these actually work pretty well. An ex lady pal of mine used this holster and it worked very well. It allowed her to be armed when nothing else would have worked. I know several ladies that carry this way.

Like any other piece of equipment, it does take some practice and it certainly isn't a one size fits all. Just like most things.

Me for example. 50" chest with a 36" waist. I can pretty much CC just about anything. Guy with a 44" chest with a 52" waist is going to have a bit more trouble than I will.

Body type and clothing can influence where, and what, a person can carry.

Experiment and see what works for you. Unconventional carry methods can resolve issues and allow you to carry better and more comfortable.

Open mindedness promotes lower stress.
I prefer this method.