JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey Hoss,Love me some Resonator!
Yeah man! I love it too. I play lap steel too. I am a classically trained musician since early childhood (trombone) but I've fallen in love with the resonator.
Suppose I should mention something about crappin to keep it on topic . . .
Still gots nothing.

download.jpg
I call these......background checks.

My best friend had moved to Eugene and one Friday night he took (stole) his dads car up to Portland for a rock concert while his dad was out of town, even though he had been expressively forbidden to use it.
After the concert, we were joy riding around N. Portland looking for someone to buy us some beer when my friend stated that he had to take a dump like right now, so he pulled over on a side street and hopped a fence to do his business.
We never did get the beer and my friend dropped me off and sped home to Eugene.
Three days later, his dad comes back from the mailbox with a small package and when he opens it up, (He shares the same first name as his dad) inside was a note and my friends wallet.
He had a heck of a time trying to explain how his wallet got lost in a N. Portland back yard lying next to a big pile of poop.

My brother and his friend moved to CA and shared an apartment.

In the middle of summer with no AC or breeze they decided to try and make pinto beans with directions from my dad.

I guess they made them Friday in a huge pot and planned on it lasting almost a week. Lasted 24 hours and then these two nerds are stuck in the house with 2 gaming PC's, no breeze and a little fan blowing their stench around for the rest of the weekend:D.

I still laugh about that when I think about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top