JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Over in Bubblegum, this question was raised (in response to a PDX airport carpet plate kickstarter)

Think about it, this has some definite potential; how about a "Keep Oregon Armed" license plate?? Picture of an AR, money going to OFF or SAF?? Anyone know what it takes to do this??

Oregon DMV License Plates
Creating a New Oregon License Plate special background plate.
http://www.odot.state.or.us/forms/dmv/7410.pdf

So grab your crayons and design a plate
Post below !

upload_2016-10-21_10-42-3.png

I'd gladly contribute the $$ for a new plate, although I wouldn't sport one. I don't need any reason for plate cameras to single me out. They are in use heavily, and I'm ok with a plain generic plate. Cool idea/thread though!

Yah, that's what I want to do. Enjoy the Rights we enjoy here and try to piss off as many people as we can that don't agree with us keeping the Second Amendment in high regard. Seems to me to further incite people into a fight just seems self defeating. It didn't exactly work out well for Bundys' and crew, here or in Nevada. I'd personally rather sit down with a cup of mud and argue over which friend we could help next. Or which kid are we gonna sponsor for their first hunt.

Yah, that's what I want to do. Enjoy the Rights we enjoy here and try to piss off as many people as we can that don't agree with us keeping the Second Amendment in high regard. Seems to me to further incite people into a fight just seems self defeating.
It wouldn't matter how big or small you have something that signifies that you support the right to bear arms. It will upset someone. We saw someone spit on his 3 inch diameter NRA sticker as we were walking back to his truck and we weren't even on Portland or Eugene.

Perhaps this photo (**not the text) or a pic of Harriet Tubman could be converted so it fit on the plate. harriet-tubman-meme.jpg

**- the woman pictured is not Harriet Tubman but rather Mary Fields, also known as Stagecoach Mary, the first African-American mail carrier employed by the United States Post Office.

or

Obama.adminstraton.says_.pro_.gun_.Republican.Harriet.Tubman.to_.grace_.the_.20.bill_.001.cover_.jpg

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads