JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Virginia school tells 2nd graders a key to feeling safe is zero police

Virginia school tells 2nd graders a key to feeling safe is zero police

Defund government schools.

He's like the mayor in robocop. Use your influence to do what you can to increase crime, pushing down property values. Then him and his buddies buy it all up and sell it for a profit.

For giggles, Google "George Soros South Africa".

You know, that place that is experiencing incredible unrest. Guess who is participating in the funding of certain activities in SOUTH AFRICA.

For people who scoff at "globalism", they should look at why these so-called "globalists" actually are complicit in much of the unrest around the "globe".

I have been having to laugh at how many in the "we hate Cops" party are now trying to pretend they never had anything to do with all this de fund. Now that's its blowing up in their face. Like who could have seen this coming. :D
We all knew they would have to backtrack or deflect once it was obvious what a failure it was. I guess it shouldn't be a surprise that they'd do both.

I admit that seeing the defunding of police really makes me aware of just how much we really need police
A LOT of the moron law makers who were yelling to de fund Cops are now, with strait face, claiming they never said it. As tape of them saying it is being played. The sad part is a lot of morons will still vote them back into office to "fix" the mess they made. :mad:

It was my humble opinion back when the "defund police" movement was at it's peak, that ALL Mayors, Governors, Police Chiefs, etc etc. Should have authorized 60 days of paid, mandatory vacation for every LEO.

60 days of no police.

Think about it.

Hordes of thugs, Blemmers, AntiFuqs, and probably more than a few crooked politicians would have been looking for a deep hole to hide in.

As bad and wide-spread as the media portrays crime, it's actually only 1 or 2% of the public. (in reality, less) Unleash the "Quiet Majority", those American Citizens who just want to be left alone to live in peace. Those good people that are tired of living in fear and under the thumb of the criminal element.

Things would sort themselves out right quick.

(just my little. Insignificant opinion. No thread drift intended. Not trying to start a debate)

It was my humble opinion back when the "defund police" movement was at it's peak, that ALL Mayors, Governors, Police Chiefs, etc etc. Should have authorized 60 days of paid, mandatory vacation for every LEO.

60 days of no police.

Think about it.

Hordes of thugs, Blemmers, AntiFuqs, and probably more than a few crooked politicians would have been looking for a deep hole to hide in.

As bad and wide-spread as the media portrays crime, it's actually only 1 or 2% of the public. (in reality, less) Unleash the "Quiet Majority", those American Citizens who just want to be left alone to live in peace. Those good people that are tired of living in fear and under the thumb of the criminal element.

Things would sort themselves out right quick.

(just my little. Insignificant opinion. No thread drift intended. Not trying to start a debate)
Agree completely. When this crap was really going I often said ALL LEO's should just have a sudden sick out. The first ones to go out should be EVERY SINGLE ONE of them who were assigned to protect the morons who came up with this idea.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top