JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Proof children have an innate and prescient sense of justice:

My post-diaper toddler sister was riding a' top my Dad's shoulders whilst the family made it's day at the San Diego Wild Animal Park, (late 70's?). She, apparently without warning, let loose an ambuscade of diarrhea with abandon, of the quality, quantity, and glee only a toddler could muster.
Looking back on what would be my Father's legacy of career criminality, abandonment, and sheer incompetence, I can only marvel now at my sister's preternatural call to unleash this righteous vengeance in what must of been a singular visionary act inspired from above. I should call her up and thank her, again.
They say dogs and kids can sense a stranger's innate goodness or lack thereof, and I believe!

True story:

"Doc" Severinsen. (Johnny Carson's band leader, born and raised in Arlington, Oregon). "Doc" went to see his personal doctor about the distention of his lip tissue, telling him that playing the trumpet eight hours each and every day kept his lips inflamed. Privately the doctor told him to apply Preparation H to them, as needed, to "reduce swelling of his labial tissues".

While it may sound repugnant, when you think about it, the doctor made perfect sense... (it's just on the other end). :oops: ;)

True story:

"Doc" Severinsen. (Johnny Carson's band leader, born and raised in Arlington, Oregon). "Doc" went to see his personal doctor about the distention of his lip tissue, telling him that playing the trumpet eight hours each and every day kept his lips inflamed. Privately the doctor told him to apply Preparation H to them, as needed, to "reduce swelling of his labial tissues".

While it may sound repugnant, when you think about it, the doctor made perfect sense... (it's just on the other end). :oops: ;)

Do you know the difference between an oral, and a rectal thermometer?

The taste!!!!! :s0099:

Last Edited:
Ex-lax.... when you really need to "get a move on".

A colonoscopy: One of the few occasions when you really don't want to "give a $#it"!

Preparing for a colonoscopy... it's when "a dose of the salts" really counts! :eek: ;)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top