JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just for reference - stun guns don't work on everyone so don't rely on it if you are in a situation and you deploy it. I can speak from personal experience.
Strue story. I've been hit with 80k off of an electrostatic painting robot. Since that I don't really feel anything below ~150v. 120ac is a fun tingle up and down the arm.

The guys at threat dynamics hit me hard enough to leave burn marks. I went down on a knee but still made the shot in their simulator. That was a fun day! I need to go back!

That is gold!

Reminds me of the trumphant TSA lady in Redmond that found my can opener multi tool in my wallet. She was standing there like King Arthur pulling the sword from the stone. I told her that if I could take over an airplane with a can opener I've put in the work and deserve it. She didn't find it as funny as some of the other TSA people there did.
Im sure she was promoted to lord over all the other people that had a sense of humor too.

1) " pretty soon people will be conceal carrying pointed rocks"
In the DPRK that would be a felony under Penal Code Sect 12020. :eek:

2) Flashlights for SD: I have an old Maglite that takes 4 D cells. A smack to the head would get the Orc's attention. :D

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR