JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be yelling at the TV in a few minutes
Komo news is coming back with a segment on "self defense " in Seattle.
Rape whistles, oc ,those stupid gas station stun gun flashlights.

Pile in with me and ridicule the bastion of stupidity know as the emerald city.
Watched it , but can't find video online yet. Pure trash, focus on tools "...other than a gun ".
Idiots.

Well that's better than the Brits, where throwing a hairbrush or insulting the perp's choice in footwear are considered to be self defense.

I prefer harsh language.
1eef47a7b97eb131c8b01d8c66518d12.jpg

Well that's better than the Brits, where throwing a hairbrush or insulting the perp's choice in footwear are considered to be self defense.

I mean, that's my first step.

Them: "Gimme yer wallet punk!"
Me: "Are you going to use your loot to buy better shoes?"
Them: "What?"

Grandma lives with us now.
Great lady , but generational differences are present.
TV locked on channel 4 , heater on °79.
Lots of cookies and boxes of Kleenex around.
That sucks. I'm sorry. I can't imagine living with my Grandma. She sucks. I mean I love her, because she's blood.... but... man. *shakes head*

Hello,

What is a STUN GUN FLASHLIGHT?

Do you mean those large and heavy flashlights that most peace officers and the military use? They come in all black or all green. If you got HIT with one of those - ouch!

Some, not all, of the ones that the military use also have CLEAR RED shields/covers that can cover up the bright white light of a flashlight yet they still give you some light with a reddish TINT out of your flashlight.

I agree with you when it comes to most of the so called NEWS that they show on the boob tube. That is why they call ALL OF IT - programming.

Take care.

Appreciate the time that you have with your Grandmother too. Especially if she is a NICE lady who loves and respects YOU. Ask her questions especially about the OLD DAYS and old ways.

(And no, I was never a Mother worse off a Grandmother! LOL)

Old Lady Cate

Actually.... that's considered "retaliation" and a "hateful social behavior" in "commonwealth" countries, and is a prosecutable offense with mandatory social re-education for 18mos. (at your expense) regardless of conviction or not.... unless you're black, Asian, and/or a Muslim.

:rolleyes::D

All about the ratings, not about unbiased information.

Ratings huh? They apparently don't ever call the people that can't stand to watch the news so THEY can rate it do they? It's disturbing to think that the majority of people around us watch regular old daily "News", on purpose! And we know they eat-up what the talking heads tell them because any discussion you have with "These" people they simply parrot what the talking heads said.

I will say a nice, long blast of hot sauce in a guy's face is a great starting point, and can stop a douche nozzle in his/her tracks. That being said, I carry hot sauce "in addition" to my little friend, not in place of.

Side note - I have one of those stun gun flashlights in my truck as well...you know, so I can see in the dark...and just pushing the button and causing an arc flash is pretty intimidating. Its got inch long sharp prongs, creates a very loud crackle and an intense flash of the arc. I'm guessing it would also a be pretty dang good deterrent. Nobody wants to do the 60 cycle shuffle.

Which one of those do they send their reporters out with? At least the ones they want back. My guess is none. If the reporter has graduated beyond, go stand in a hurricane, they get their own security.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top