JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well here is my .002 cents, QE devalued my .02 cents

It would be either the first or third link above, I eliminated the second one because they call 75% Tan boot Multi cam, it either is or it isn't and anything that is not 99% is not

Next it would depend, I prefer low calf boots Link one over the higher calf boots link three.

I have worn both types of boots for a couple of days straight in the woods hiking walking etc and my preference is the low calf style boot, as for the actual quality and personal experience with these manutacturers I do not have any data in that respect.

Alright, but your point of low calf did make me think about what I choose, however if you have another idea for a boot that would work well with multicam I'm open to suggestions. I'm just gather ideas right now, if I'm going to spend 125-200$ on a pair of boots I want to make sure I get the best I can.

I would not buy a multicam boot personally but then again I wear military boots in the military in a uniform so my boots need to conform to certain uniform regulations and I don't want different boots when I'm wearing ACU's, and lastly they just look silly in my opinion and unless you're in a ghille suit having camo boots over tan will provide no marked additional camoflauge benefits - that said, I've worn the Kiowa's before and was not impressed. They didn't offer good ankle support, and the low sole wouldn't have survived long if I wore them long enough to wear them out.

The Oakley Si assault boots are extremely comfortable but the sole wears quickly.

The Nike SFB is a great light weight comfortable boot but again the sole will wear quickly as a trade off for the comfort - depending on the terrain theyre being worn in, I'd be weary of these. If it's just simple hiking they will do the trick, but anything much more rugged and I'd look for a more substantial boot.

The Lowa Zephyr in desert tan is a really nice boot thats light and comfortable.

The Danner Combat Hiker is also a great boot and likely the only Danner boot I would wear. It's very sturdy and provides great support, where as the rest of their tan boot line is far too padded and bulky in my opinion.

I currently wear the Asolo Fugitive (not in uniform) which is an excellent boot that offers great support, breathes very, very well while being Gortex (only Gortex boot I have ever been willing to wear). It's a sturdy boot that offer great support, and traction in all conditions and has been field tested by Operators in Army SF units and received the thumbs up. They of course wont meet the fashion show goal of being multicam, but again, who wants a multicam boot?

I haven't tried the Under Armour boot yet but they have my interests peaked!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top