JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A co-worker of mine told me about freedommunitions.com and after looking at the site a few times I decided that the X-treme bullets 10/40 bullets would be a great buy (1000 bullets for $100). I got my order today and well turns out they are just the bullets :s0054:. Can somebody help me out I don't have the money to go buy all the reloading tools, I can get powder, brass, primers the essentials but i dont have the money to buy all the tools. :s0107:.

All that being said I am very pleased with my overall experience with freedom munitions.

that is lame i am sorry to hear of your misfortune. the 10/40 should have gave it away though meaning that they could be loaded in 10mm or 40sw.
where in oregon are you located?
i am just about to leave on a camping trip with the family and then after that i will be out of town working for another week.
if you havent got any help by then (couple weeks) i can help you out with loading a few to get you started.
i dont have the time to do all of them for you but i can load you up 50 or so to test.
another thing is what grain bullets are they? i have worked up 1 load so far for the 40sw with 180gr'ers
and it works well in my sig and xd sub compact.

i will supply the powder and brass for 50 rounds, you would supply the primers and projectiles
it will cost you a six pack of beer :cool:

i am in beaverton btw

Where at are you located? That might help. I live in Vernonia and would have no problem helping you out. What I would do is set every thing up and let you do the loading on my Dillon 650.

Sorry I am in Oregon City. How long do you think it would take? I wouldn't plan to do all of them in one day i guess it depends on how long it would take. Seriously thank you guys again. Huge help :s0155:

I have to do this ::s0161: :s0114:
BULLETS LOL
Ok, To load a 1000 rounds, if 2 are working on a proessive press as a team. 3 or 4 hours. you are to far away or I would be offering to help.

Provided the cases are already primed I can load 100 rounds of 40 S&W in 14 minutes. If you are interested i have a couple loads worked up that are soft shooting plinking loads and pretty cheap.

I have to do this ::s0161: :s0114:
BULLETS LOL
Ok, To load a 1000 rounds, if 2 are working on a proessive press as a team. 3 or 4 hours. you are to far away or I would be offering to help.

3-4 hours for 1,000 on a 650? Only if you take lots of coffee breaks. With two people this is about a 1.5 hour job. The things that slow down a 650 is having to fill the primer magazine tube, add powder, and add cases either to the tube or case feeder.

FWIW, most sites that sell bullets have a disclaimer somewhere on the page stating "This is NOT loaded ammo". fatamos33 is not the sole member of that club.

Uhh ohh, I think fatamos33 may be on his way to becoming a reloader himself after he gets going on someone's equipment... he'll get the bug for sure

Honestly i have that same feeling hahaha

But it will be a while before i can afford the reloading gear. Either way it should be a fun experience. :D

Glad to see there are some very nice people on the forums, hopefully if I ever find myself in a predicament yall would be willing to help me out.. haha. Good luck fixing your situation man. Wish I could get into reloading, just don't have the money for initial set up costs though.

3-4 hours for 1,000 on a 650? Only if you take lots of coffee breaks. With two people this is about a 1.5 hour job. The things that slow down a 650 is having to fill the primer magazine tube, add powder, and add cases either to the tube or case feeder.

FWIW, most sites that sell bullets have a disclaimer somewhere on the page stating "This is NOT loaded ammo". fatamos33 is not the sole member of that club.

Who said they have a 650?
Coffee and cold Tea, Potty breaks, talking about guns and girlls. Yeah 3 or 4 hours is fair. I never have to be in such a hurrry to race thorught builing rounds. did that once. I build good ammo, speed is not a concern Accuracy is.

Who said they have a 650?
Coffee and cold Tea, Potty breaks, talking about guns and girlls. Yeah 3 or 4 hours is fair. I never have to be in such a hurrry to race thorught builing rounds. did that once. I build good ammo, speed is not a concern Accuracy is.

This is the best way to load. It could take me all day to do this much, but I take my time, and weight almost every charge. It's a hobbie of mine not a job. No need to keep a time of how long it takes you. Just my theory.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top