JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Glad to see there are some very nice people on the forums, hopefully if I ever find myself in a predicament yall would be willing to help me out.. haha. Good luck fixing your situation man. Wish I could get into reloading, just don't have the money for initial set up costs though.

Get yourself a big empty jar with a lid. Cut a hole in the lid and every time you buy a box of ammo "tax yourself" by putting a $5 bill or so in the jar. After time you'll either have enough in the jar to buy a setup outright OR the amount will be so small that you'll prove that Reloading isn't economical for you. You'll need a lot of discipline to load safely so why not practice discipline by forcing yourself to put the "tax" in the jar after every purchase.

It's amazing how much money people can come up with if they put it away a small amount at a time and just leave it alone.

:s0155::s0152:I appreciate everybody that has Given their input and offered to help me out. Friday i will be picking up the stuff i need and then I will be working pretty much 12 hour days for the next few weeks so it will be a few before I will be ready to start loading. That being said If its still ok ill be messaging a few of you guys for help. Thank you all again its been a massive help!

:s0155::s0152:I appreciate everybody that has Given their input and offered to help me out. Friday i will be picking up the stuff i need and then I will be working pretty much 12 hour days for the next few weeks so it will be a few before I will be ready to start loading. That being said If its still ok ill be messaging a few of you guys for help. Thank you all again its been a massive help!

As for me, PM away. I try to always answer any PM's to the best of my ability or help find the necessary information to solve the problem. I just consider it paying back all the "favors" done for me in years past (many, many, of them) when others helped me get started.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top