JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A co-worker of mine told me about freedommunitions.com and after looking at the site a few times I decided that the X-treme bullets 10/40 bullets would be a great buy (1000 bullets for $100). I got my order today and well turns out they are just the bullets :s0054:. Can somebody help me out I don't have the money to go buy all the reloading tools, I can get powder, brass, primers the essentials but i dont have the money to buy all the tools. :s0107:.

All that being said I am very pleased with my overall experience with freedom munitions.

that is lame i am sorry to hear of your misfortune. the 10/40 should have gave it away though meaning that they could be loaded in 10mm or 40sw.
where in oregon are you located?
i am just about to leave on a camping trip with the family and then after that i will be out of town working for another week.
if you havent got any help by then (couple weeks) i can help you out with loading a few to get you started.
i dont have the time to do all of them for you but i can load you up 50 or so to test.
another thing is what grain bullets are they? i have worked up 1 load so far for the 40sw with 180gr'ers
and it works well in my sig and xd sub compact.

i will supply the powder and brass for 50 rounds, you would supply the primers and projectiles
it will cost you a six pack of beer :cool:

i am in beaverton btw

Where at are you located? That might help. I live in Vernonia and would have no problem helping you out. What I would do is set every thing up and let you do the loading on my Dillon 650.

Sorry I am in Oregon City. How long do you think it would take? I wouldn't plan to do all of them in one day i guess it depends on how long it would take. Seriously thank you guys again. Huge help :s0155:

I have to do this ::s0161: :s0114:
BULLETS LOL
Ok, To load a 1000 rounds, if 2 are working on a proessive press as a team. 3 or 4 hours. you are to far away or I would be offering to help.

Provided the cases are already primed I can load 100 rounds of 40 S&W in 14 minutes. If you are interested i have a couple loads worked up that are soft shooting plinking loads and pretty cheap.

I have to do this ::s0161: :s0114:
BULLETS LOL
Ok, To load a 1000 rounds, if 2 are working on a proessive press as a team. 3 or 4 hours. you are to far away or I would be offering to help.

3-4 hours for 1,000 on a 650? Only if you take lots of coffee breaks. With two people this is about a 1.5 hour job. The things that slow down a 650 is having to fill the primer magazine tube, add powder, and add cases either to the tube or case feeder.

FWIW, most sites that sell bullets have a disclaimer somewhere on the page stating "This is NOT loaded ammo". fatamos33 is not the sole member of that club.

Uhh ohh, I think fatamos33 may be on his way to becoming a reloader himself after he gets going on someone's equipment... he'll get the bug for sure

Honestly i have that same feeling hahaha

But it will be a while before i can afford the reloading gear. Either way it should be a fun experience. :D

Glad to see there are some very nice people on the forums, hopefully if I ever find myself in a predicament yall would be willing to help me out.. haha. Good luck fixing your situation man. Wish I could get into reloading, just don't have the money for initial set up costs though.

3-4 hours for 1,000 on a 650? Only if you take lots of coffee breaks. With two people this is about a 1.5 hour job. The things that slow down a 650 is having to fill the primer magazine tube, add powder, and add cases either to the tube or case feeder.

FWIW, most sites that sell bullets have a disclaimer somewhere on the page stating "This is NOT loaded ammo". fatamos33 is not the sole member of that club.

Who said they have a 650?
Coffee and cold Tea, Potty breaks, talking about guns and girlls. Yeah 3 or 4 hours is fair. I never have to be in such a hurrry to race thorught builing rounds. did that once. I build good ammo, speed is not a concern Accuracy is.

Who said they have a 650?
Coffee and cold Tea, Potty breaks, talking about guns and girlls. Yeah 3 or 4 hours is fair. I never have to be in such a hurrry to race thorught builing rounds. did that once. I build good ammo, speed is not a concern Accuracy is.

This is the best way to load. It could take me all day to do this much, but I take my time, and weight almost every charge. It's a hobbie of mine not a job. No need to keep a time of how long it takes you. Just my theory.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top