JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bank of America comments on the economy. In short, continue preparing...

Peter

BofA Warns Of Crashes In Gloomy Note - Business Insider

BofA Merrill Lynch chief investment strategist Michael Hartnett – the one who coined the term "Great Rotation" – takes a gloomy view of the future in his latest note to clients:

The Next 5 Years: Curb Your Enthusiasm

Significant monetary stimulus, the end of fiscal austerity, a booming housing market, a cheap dollar, record corporate cash balances...if the US economy does not significantly accelerate in coming quarters, it never will. We assume it will, and favor assets (e.g. equities), sectors (e.g. banks) and markets (e.g. Europe) that have lagged in the “High Liquidity-Low Growth” world of recent years.

Asset price will not do as well in the next 5 years, no matter what the “nouveau bulls” say. Central banks will be less generous, corporations less selfish. And when excess liquidity is removed it will get “CRASHy”. The dollar and (temporarily) volatility will be the last assets to surge as Deleveraging ends and an era of Normalization begins.

In short, don't expect stocks to go on an awesome tear over the next few years as they have in the past few years, beware of a market crash, and watch developments in the U.S. economy closely.

Yeah, I'm afraid this is true. Aside from what we all hear I feel that economic degradation is among us for the long haul. Spawned from the Fractional Reserve System, our crisis is only beginning. In two words, Continue Preparing!

This is simple propaganda
The world is pressuring Obama to continue QE as a prop for the world economy
continuing QE guarantees a crash of the dollar which will crash the world economy as well.
There is no win in this spiral

Lets see, Bank of American, a Bank, wants to spread doom and gloom. What could be their motive? Oh, I don't know, I bet they want interest rates to go up. And people to spend money on credit cards, and a few other 'doom and gloom' things to feed their pockets.

Oh, and they can start shorting stock while other's panic. Thus making a fortune.

Bah! Screw them.

The crash is the plan. What ever it takes to bring the U.S.of A. into the new world order. Who has been protecting the constitution ? The people who have sworn to????

The IMF, and the rest of the world are insisting that the US continue QE because to attempt end it will crash many economies which depend on the liquid dollar. OF course continued QE will destroy the dollar and Hyper-Inflation is assured which will crash the world economy leading to massive 3rd world starvation and war

A data point on the economy...

We get a paper subscription to the local paper (The Herald, which represents the North end of the greater Seattle area). In 2009/2010 there were a lot of foreclosure notices. The notices declined in 2011/2012.

In today's paper (Oct 4) there are 10 full pages of foreclosure notices. We've been noticing an increase in the foreclosure notices over the past two months.

Another wave of hurt appears to be coming.

Peter

A data point on the economy...

We get a paper subscription to the local paper (The Herald, which represents the North end of the greater Seattle area). In 2009/2010 there were a lot of foreclosure notices. The notices declined in 2011/2012.

In today's paper (Oct 4) there are 10 full pages of foreclosure notices. We've been noticing an increase in the foreclosure notices over the past two months.

Another wave of hurt appears to be coming.

Peter
Most of the foreclosure in the "early years" were people buying a house they really couldn't afford.

ObamaCare is designed to suck the wealth out of private hands and put it at Obama's disposal, it is designed to bankrupt all but the chosen few businesses and individuals that swear allegiance to Obama and carry out his will.
All those who deny Obama's greatness will be forced, at gunpoint, to pay-out the vast majority of their income while their children are brainwashed by their schools.
The Western World is slated for extinction regardless of any economic policy

I already am I the hurt locker, but, the wife and I are looking at alternative forms of income since I am
OnlY working part time. May not be able to swing our own home until I retire but we are comfortable where we live. I look at the positive while planning for the worse. We prep within our budget and sock a bit of food, BBs etc. away. Sure I'd like another pistol or three and take down Ruger and.308 but I have more than I can shoot all at once right now. Also we have our faith so, personally I'd prefer the stuff not to hit the fan to spare the innocents but if it does each of have decent skills for basic survival, food growing, shelter and bug out options from 120 to300 miles away.
As Chuck Knox used to say, you gotta play the hand your dealt. And did I mention she wants to take up the bow? :s0155:

Brutus out

ObamaCare is designed to suck the wealth out of private hands and put it at Obama's disposal, it is designed to bankrupt all but the chosen few businesses and individuals that swear allegiance to Obama and carry out his will.
All those who deny Obama's greatness will be forced, at gunpoint, to pay-out the vast majority of their income while their children are brainwashed by their schools.
The Western World is slated for extinction regardless of any economic policy

Unfortunately, you are correct. The end of the Ponzi will come when the global bankers say so, not before. When they pull the plug on the Petro Dollar.

ObamaCare and other programs are only being put in place to facilitate the enslavement of the people.

Knock, Knock: Will You Open Your Door When Obamacare Agents Show Up? | The Daily Sheeple

Citing the Heath and Human Services website, a report posted Wednesday at the Freedom Outpost says that under Obamacare, government agents can engage in "home health visits" for those in certain "high-risk" categories.

Those categories include:

• Families where mom is not yet 21;
• Families where someone is a tobacco user;
• Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities, and
• Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

According to HHS, the visits fall under what is called the "Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program" allegedly designed to "help parents and children," and could impact millions of Americans.

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown said that despite what HHS says, the program is not "voluntary."

Of course, during these benevolent inspections, guns and weapons will also be collected as guns and health don't go together ....

I already am I the hurt locker, but, the wife and I are looking at alternative forms of income since I am
OnlY working part time. May not be able to swing our own home until I retire but we are comfortable where we live. I look at the positive while planning for the worse. We prep within our budget and sock a bit of food, BBs etc. away. Sure I'd like another pistol or three and take down Ruger and.308 but I have more than I can shoot all at once right now. Also we have our faith so, personally I'd prefer the stuff not to hit the fan to spare the innocents but if it does each of have decent skills for basic survival, food growing, shelter and bug out options from 120 to300 miles away.
As Chuck Knox used to say, you gotta play the hand your dealt. And did I mention she wants to take up the bow? :s0155:

Brutus out

Well if you end up selling a few guns, like alot of people are having to. Always keep at least one that would be beneficial to burying and digging up later (ammo included)... Especially one thats likely to be banned or regulated under an 'assault weapons ban' ;)

Unfortunately, you are correct. The end of the Ponzi will come when the global bankers say so, not before. When they pull the plug on the Petro Dollar.

ObamaCare and other programs are only being put in place to facilitate the enslavement of the people.

Knock, Knock: Will You Open Your Door When Obamacare Agents Show Up? | The Daily Sheeple

Citing the Heath and Human Services website, a report posted Wednesday at the Freedom Outpost says that under Obamacare, government agents can engage in "home health visits" for those in certain "high-risk" categories.

Those categories include:

• Families where mom is not yet 21;
• Families where someone is a tobacco user;
• Families where children have low student achievement, developmental delays, or disabilities, and
• Families with individuals who are serving or formerly served in the armed forces, including such families that have members of the armed forces who have had multiple deployments outside the United States.

According to HHS, the visits fall under what is called the "Maternal, Infant and Early Childhood Home Visiting Program" allegedly designed to "help parents and children," and could impact millions of Americans.

Constitutional attorney and author Kent Masterson Brown said that despite what HHS says, the program is not "voluntary."

Of course, during these benevolent inspections, guns and weapons will also be collected as guns and health don't go together ....

No wonder Owebamma & the DC cronies are exempt, it is a horrible law that will ruin more lives due to the police state enforcement methods!!!

Our mis-leaders are all very wealthy multimillionaires that don't have to play doctor or have forced home visits. There are a lot of perks that come with being paid off. Being a treasonous snake may be wrong, but it is surely profitable. They are the best paid stage actors in the business and their job is to convince the American people that they have a say in things, which of course they do not.

As for the economy, as many know here I have been saying for years now that it is doomed. The Oligarch planners have obviously been satisfied up to this point with our slow death, the boiling frog syndrome, etc.
That should not be confused with the fact that they indeed have the power to flush what is left of us down the toilet at any time when they deem fit.

Just one banker family holds 1/3 to 1/2 the world's entire fiat currency in their coffers. That kind of power is staggering. Real power. Not Bill Gates' type power. But the ability to buy and own governments and their people.

Must be that they truly enjoy pulling the wings off flies (us) or we'd all be wearing baskets on our heads already and living in sewer conditions. That is coming though. That is why it is very important to understand we are all living on borrowed time at this point and enjoy every day in the debt bubble as if it were your last (enjoyable) day on Earth.

This is not a comforting message, so therefore it is rejected or mocked by most people. Only comforting messages are allowed.

For those that can THINK, for those who have opened their eyes to what is coming; you know it is truth.

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/...we-are-approaching-a-global-economic-meltdown

My kids are raised.... So I miss that hook from OBi care. I think as a veteran I can go VA medical as well, but have to look in that. We are pretty p'O'd about the EPA s wood stove BS. More frickin carbon mono in the atmosphere from these forest and brush fires but it is all about control. If necessary we'll become air conditioned gypsies and let the taxman and the police miss me. We have discussed work camping as well. So we are accelerating our plans. Not even gonna log on to there website until near the deadline.

I am looking forward to seeing the Christmas effect of obi care on e lower middle class who thinks they are getting a good deal from this administration. To quote the Admiral from Hunt For red October...things are spiraling out of control...

Brutus out

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads