JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Got my Gal a Sena 1/2 helmet for Christmas, it's all wireless .

Now I need to see if anybody here has added a sena unit to their helmet and what they think of the unit.

Hope you can help me decide which one to get..... I bounce between my 1/2 helmets and a full face below 40 degs.
I may be open to getting a 3/4 retro also

Thanks for the help.

I really like my sena 20s.

If it's just for the intercom feature. You could save money on one of their 10 series units.

But I ride solo almost exclusively, (Dont make friends quickly) and i like the extra features the 20s has.

I am interested in this also.
I wear a 3/4 helmet. I went for a long solo ride last year and wanted music. I tried to find a reasonable price of bluetooth headphones because earbuds eventually work their way out of my ears.
I dont need phone services or to be able to talk to anyone when riding. Just music but everything on the market that is geared for motorcyclists are set up so you can make phone calls.

20S. All the way. I use mine offroad, freeway, mixed, various bikes, have put various base mounts on three helmets. Used it in 6 countries so far. Stay on top of the updates and you're golden--that's my only complaint: that they can be finicky to interface with the computer. Keep the original 90-degree microUSB cable and plug it directly into the USB port (no hubs) and turn off bluetooth on the computer and follow the instructions. Other than that...best coms, multitasking, UI, clarity, battery life, and consistency I've encountered in a ton of riding and using BT coms.

Another vote for the 20s. Have one in my full-faced Shoei and it works great. Mainly got it for music as most of my riding to this point has been solo, but I've taken a few work calls when I've ducked out for a ride during the day, too. Nobody I talked with knew what I was up to, other than that I was on my cell phone.

I am interested in this also.
I wear a 3/4 helmet. I went for a long solo ride last year and wanted music. I tried to find a reasonable price of bluetooth headphones because earbuds eventually work their way out of my ears.
I dont need phone services or to be able to talk to anyone when riding. Just music but everything on the market that is geared for motorcyclists are set up so you can make phone calls.

I currently use U Clear speakers in my helmets plugged into my I pod.

Last Edited:
Daddy likes!

Just arrived!
Now I can wrap my gift and act surprised!! 20171214_125407.jpg
LOL

I will open mine after she opens up her Bluetooth helmet.

Do it. Like I said, my only complaint. Moto stuff, for whatever reason, is completely reliant on outdated versions of Windows. I have three old laptops to run three different programs for one bike.

Odd, I'm on the latest and greatest version of Win10 at the moment and haven't had a lick of problems with the Sena software on it. Granted, that's just the Sena software and I don't have any other moto-related programs on my computer (my GPS apps are on my phone).

Odd, I'm on the latest and greatest version of Win10 at the moment and haven't had a lick of problems with the Sena software on it. Granted, that's just the Sena software and I don't have any other moto-related programs on my computer (my GPS apps are on my phone).

Same. I've never had any issues with my 20s and Windows 10.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top