Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Blowing up ants, Portuguese-style...............

KKG

Reactions
I'm sure she wasn't too blessed! Many Moons Ago, I worked with the Crews of GI who were destroying the Termite Mounds on the back end of Ft. Lewis. It was my first chance to see a Thermite Pencil in action! Very Cool!!!

If you watch the very end of the video, I think you’ll see a rather large beetle crawling off the tile footpath and back into the grass towards the bottom of the screen shot. :eek:

When I was a pup, a friend and I poured about a cup of gasoline into a bunch of gopher holes. About 15 gallons worth of gopher holes (Montana).
Threw a firecracker into one of the holes. My hearing came back after a while and my hair grew back. This video brings back some memories.

AndyinEverson

Reactions
The ants go marching , one by one...Hurrah , hurrah...
The idiot throws a match one by one...Hurrah , hurrah...

The lawn blows up all at once...Hurrah , hurrah...
The dogs say WTF...Hurrah , hurrah....

The idiot's wife says , No lovin' for you tonight....Hurrah , hurrah...
The idiot thinks , it was a better idea on paper...Hurrah , hurrah...
Andy

Reactions
My neighbor has one of those gopher hole blasters that use I think propane and asedaleine?(spelling) ha!
Anyways. It’s got a trigger lighter on it. He pumps the hole full of that gas mixture and lights it. It shakes our home. It’s got to cause damage to his and mines septic system. Does he care?? Nope. Kind of a friend of mine. But he’s extremely selfish

When I was a pup, a friend and I poured about a cup of gasoline into a bunch of gopher holes. About 15 gallons worth of gopher holes (Montana).
Threw a firecracker into one of the holes. My hearing came back after a while and my hair grew back. This video brings back some memories.
My reaction, I looked very similar to the expression on your avatars face.
I had a side ache.

My neighbor has one of those gopher hole blasters that use I think propane and asedaleine?(spelling) ha!
Anyways. It’s got a trigger lighter on it. He pumps the hole full of that gas mixture and lights it. It shakes our home. It’s got to cause damage to his and mines septic system. Does he care?? Nope. Kind of a friend of mine. But he’s extremely selfish
Ask him if you can borrow it ;)
I did the same thing at our place one year after seeing a video on Youtube. I kid you not, once you start lighting things off, the tunnel systems are MANY.
After, I was back filling all the trenches. LOL

LATEST REVIEWS

• Gooseneck Road
    4.00 star(s)
    Very popular service road with some unmarked logging roads that branch off of the main. Relatively cleaned up from what we saw. I just wish that...
    • Benzdriver81
  • Liberty Safes of Oregon
    5.00 star(s)
    I have now purchased 2 Safe’s and constantly recommend people go here. You get better quality than the other liberty safes made for places like...
    • Motojohonda
  • Supporting Vendor Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Just dropped by today to pick up a rifle … this is what a gun store should be! None of the crotchety bluster and BS that so many other gun stores...
    • DLS
  • Supporting Vendor J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    I'll put in a good word for J&B Firearms Sales in Beaverton, on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy (across the street from KFC and BiMart). I've always had...
    • RVNvet
  • Seattle Rifle & Pistol Association
    5.00 star(s)
    This is a members only club. They have had and have some issues that cause membership to fluctuate a bit. There are more rules than shooting in...
    • coltemp

Staff online