JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thank you. I always enjoy your articles. Is there any chance you ever get your stuff in front of the eyes of those that are not as like minded as we are here at NWFA?

Nice article.
I've never understood why people freak out over guns and alcohol. In my experience gun owners are actually some of the most judgmental.
Which is strange when you consider the following.
People flip when you have a beer with dinner if you're carrying.
But they have zero issues with someone downing two or three beers then driving.
Why?
My truck has nine controls I must operate for the vehicle to function properly. Add in all the extras like ac or the radio and you're getting around thirty controls. Most of which have multiple settings and functions.
My Sig has four controls.
Which is really the bigger deal?

Thank you. I always enjoy your articles. Is there any chance you ever get your stuff in front of the eyes of those that are not as like minded as we are here at NWFA?

Oh, I used to have the chance. Back when I was publishing AGCR, I got to go on NPR, and that led to various news agencies like Reuters occasionally asking me to comment on various gun topics, but that momentum all got lost when my commercial fishing career really took off, around 2010, plus I've had other priorities than the kind of ruthless self promotion needed lately. But thanks!

My wife and I were assaulted by racist skinheads shortly after having lunch outside on the sidewalk at Hamburger Mary's, I think the first openly gay restaurant in Portland. It happened right on the Park Blocks! That was the day I started carrying a firearm, and have ever since.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top