JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
there arent enough guns in the state of oregon to get me out shopping on black friday. i would rather be shot in the head than go out into that bees nest called black friday. i am an internet shopper more all the time just because i just dont like the public much these days. what a flippen nightmare!

I really want to support my local stores, but I really hate shopping. Online is easier, but I do my best to go to some select places. :)

Bought a new car yesterday. Through a credit union broker. No haggle nonsense, yes I pay a few hundred more, but no BS'ing and dealers running 25 credit checks at an unguarded moment to plummet my score in a deep black hole.

Enjoy Burt's statement on the paycheck-to-paycheck. Especially moving up here, been able to live comfortably without having to do that. I bought a smaller car that's big enough for all of us and comfy. And still made in the USA. Saddens me to see people financing their lives away with cars costing 2-4 times what mine costs while many take home less than I do. Oh well, I guess the big car is the ultimate status dream that financial peace of mind can wait for. :)

Unfortunately, in the event of another/more polar shifts, only the ultra-elite financiers and 'banksters,' and of course government leadership (unfortunately) will survive. Many may be 'brilliant minds' and the like, but they are also heartless bastards aka our real owners running the show. The types that make Bill Gates look like a bum pushing a cart.

Personally, I'd rather see humanity go extinct than see these Oligarch scumbags rise up from the disaster, but that is just me. We've been through this all before, this is just the latest chapter. That is why they have found massive mammals frozen in the act of eating lush vegetation at the North Pole or why they have dug up giant Shark fossils in the central US hundreds of miles from any body of water. Massive shifting has occurred before and will occur again. The City of Atlantics, undersea highways (many outside Cuba), etc, are not myths. In our vanity we tend to believe that we are the best/first version of modern humanity the Earth has seen so far. That is delusion fed by government education. We are only supposed to have to spoon-fed version of realities.

When the etch a sketch is shaken at some point again (many believe every few thousand years) there is tremendous damage and loss of life, but yes, life goes on and resets. Like I said, it is just too bad that the worst of humanity is what survives. The worst historical figures were 'intelligent' - intelligence and a kind heart don't normally go together. Those that think of you and I as useless eaters and cockroaches will go forward and our heirs will perish.

From the most wealthy people on Earth like the Rothschild elite to the lowest on the elite totem pole, the Bill Gate's types, they all have covered their butts and have accommodations waiting for them underground just in case. They have access to knowledge and information that none of us pee-ons will never know. If they are prepping at this level, there is of course a valid reason.

Funny that they referred to these in 2009 as the '2012' bunkers (in the below video). IMO anyone with an ounce of sense knows that nothing will happen 12/21/12. If the masses are spoon fed a date, it is for confusion and distraction. Our owners know when the US economy will crash, when WWIII will be started, when bad things will happen, because they have the hidden knowledge that we do not have access to and they plot such things in advance; again, we are minions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, it kind of went South. When you see humans acting lower than animals it is normal to question the direction we are going year to year and how bad it will eventually get.

BTW, that Idiocracy movie is playing Monday night on Comcast. Personally, I want to see how they set up the 24/7 farting channel LOL. Right now, we are only at the "Kardashian" level, slightly lower than the "Jersey Shore" level, but I am sure with time we will really get there.

A butt, farting constantly 24/7 as the #1 cable channel.

If they did that, what would you do with all your time Burt? You'd be the channels new great star. That would leave you no time to troll and put down and rag on others. Soon you would feel despressed without your daily chance to get on the Internet and lift yourself up and pat yourself on the back in front of others.
And what would we do without Burt to lookup to daily. We would be left without the great and all knowing Burt to compare our minuscule lives too.
So please spare us all Burt

If they did that, what would you do with all your time Burt? You'd be the channels new great star. That would leave you no time to troll and put down and rag on others. Soon you would feel despressed without your daily chance to get on the Internet and lift yourself up and pat yourself on the back in front of others.
And what would we do without Burt to lookup to daily. We would be left without the great and all knowing Burt to compare our minuscule lives too.
So please spare us all Burt

1510804093_YouMustBeNewHere_vi_answer_1_xlarge.jpe

Brand spanking new , that's me :)

I have a sneaking suspicion that I'm not the only one that gets sorta sick of reading post after post of certain peoples high horse posts day after day. Yes I'm sure some will disagree but thankfully for them I barely ever post, and you won't hear from me daily like others....but hey maybe I can change that too :)

Just an average guy, average intellect who likes to research things I find fascinating while maintaining an open mind. Many people enjoy my vain diatribes. If you don't paintball, you always have the ignore function. Simple. You are not forced to read anything.

Personally, I want to see how they set up the 24/7 farting channel LOL. Right now, we are only at the "Kardashian" level, slightly lower than the "Jersey Shore" level, but I am sure with time we will really get there.

A butt, farting constantly 24/7 as the #1 cable channel.

Given the choice between Jersey Shore, the Kardashians, or a constantly farting butt, give me the butt. It would be better to look at than the Jersey troglodytes and say more intelligent things than any Kardashian.

Bruce Jenner is ok though.

This is kinda on Topic,

Perfect example of riot mentality folks. The same people you sit next to at church, and work with were at these stores.
The same people you will sit with through a whole basket ball game laughing and eating hot dogs will go out and burn and loot hours later.

If SHTF. Use you imagination. So called EOTW, will most likely not happen but if we have any natural disaster around that time, paranoia will set in along with panic and it will make black Friday look like a church social.

I did "NOT " go shopping at all this week !

Hmmm Burt now you not making sense.....you started this thread to down and complain on these " average " citizens as you called them and ow your saying your one of them ....confused .....here your opening quote

"The average American has less than $500 in savings and would be homeless if denied two paychecks from an employer or their entitlement parasite check. Rest assured, these Einsteins were using their high interest slavery credit cards."

So why poke fun a them if you to are average and have less than 500 in savings too.

And what true research have you done on this.....one...you fumble around the Internet and read a story or too and someone's statement online and what you think that you now know everything..... Do you think everything is facts you read on the internet? If I recall correctly you've called others out about believing everything the internet says, but maybe I'm getting you confused . The the fact is you really don't know crap about others and you think your a Internet genius , your not...... Get out there and truly expand your horizons , talk to these people , become friends with them , see their way of life and why it is the way it is. Don't pass judgement but instead pass help and knowledge . And not internet knowledge , but true face to face learning knowledge . And in the end you'll gain true life knowledge that will serve you way more than your opinion based Internet readings .

Also most that get these parasite checks as you said , probably don't have a high interest credit card or any credit line for that matter.....just a prime example of what real street knowledge would have told you instead of your "Internet research"

Thanksgiving hasn't had any real meaning since the 60's. It's one of those empty holidays like labor day... or christmas.

Let's face it, the pilgrims were facists, unions are killing jobs, and most people don't believe in jesus.

National holiday is just code for a paid day off.

01:25 is correct. The Great Depression as well as the coming greater collapse are planned events to benefit the financial elite. Money/assets just change hands, from the common 98% to them. Goldman Sachs does rule the world.

I am completely debt free and realize that when the collapse comes I will really be set going forward because I am vested in real things, not paper or contracts. Dollar collapse is a mathematical certainty, not a guess. All fiat currencies collapse and the dollar is no different. I don't believe treasuries are a good investment (contrary to the person in the video) because they'll never come close to maturity. Investing in the dollar over 30 years? lol Chances are it will be toast in three years.

Sorry for the OT.

Not sure where your reviewer is from or when but facts are better then pure bull.

The two highest grossing films to date appear to be Avatar a Movie about humans greed. And Titanic a movie about mans vanity. Both about the tragedy those attributes can bring.
It wasn't a review of Idiocracy, it was quote from the film.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top