JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
First off, the Black Aces Tactical Model: Pro Series 9 is a 12gauge "firearm" But it looks like a short barrel shotgun. I got one, shot it and like it.
Im wondering about the cheap ATI mossberg to AR buffer tube with Sb15 stock conversion they used to manufacture this beast. ATI lets face it makes garbage.
I took the "firearm" apart to compare it to my mossberg 500. The pistol grip after only a few magazine dumps was already loose and it didnt feel correct to continue use. I broke it down cleaned it and reassembled the firearm, when I got to putting the stock back on it would not get tight. I tightened the little tiny bolt that ATI feels is "good enough" for use on a 12 gauge, or maybe B.A.T. choose this part because it was cheap to use for them either way, I believe this particular bolt was too long and thus wouldnt tighten down correctly. And me being the Manly man I am tightened it down until it snapped off. o_O
After reviewing all the different mossberg to AR buffer tube conversion kits available on the market, I feel I wont waste time pulling the broken bolt and will replace the entire conversion kit with Mesa Tactical conversion that way I dont change the Sb15 system and I can use any AR15 pistol I want (bcm).
My question is if I was to replace the AR15 conversion kit with say a standard mossberg stock, would simply changing the sb15 style to a mossberg rifle style stock change the firearms standing as a FIREARM to a AOW or Short Barreled shotgun/SBR?
Or can I put a standard mossberg pistol grip and still not make it a NFA item? Im really hating ATI products and my hulk smash tightening strength. . .
I know call B.A.T. and ask, thats just too simple and exactly what the federal government would want me to do:mad:

Last Edited:
Could you go through there and put in paragraphs that define thoughts and changes of ideas?

Yes I'm being an bubblegum, I want to read your input but having a hard time with the format.

Ha, didnt even notice, I cut and pasted this. Must have gotten a little scrambled. I didnt proof read before i re-posted. Thanks for the heads up, will do.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top