JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Home-made2.jpg
Home-Made-gun1.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Geez, lighten up. It seems to me that it's related enough to be interesting. I don't think he's trying to derail your thread.
I understand all of that but FB pages have treid this before and it turned into an outrageous Photoshop photo fest that it got real stupid real fast. When I started this, it was the intention of human enginiuty to make a working firearm and not a dream gun from photoshop. I hope nobody takes that wrong. I am a home builder with correct tooling and it intreges me to see what other people come up with when they do not have the correct tooling and make do with what they have. Kyber Pass guns always caught my attention because they were built with a vise on a dirt floor. Nothing personal towards anybody.

I understand all of that but FB pages have treid this before and it turned into an outrageous Photoshop photo fest that it got real stupid real fast. When I started this, it was the intention of human enginiuty to make a working firearm and not a dream gun from photoshop. I hope nobody takes that wrong. I am a home builder with correct tooling and it intreges me to see what other people come up with when they do not have the correct tooling and make do with what they have. Kyber Pass guns always caught my attention because they were built with a vise on a dirt floor. Nothing personal towards anybody.
Understood. I don't think that's about to happen here.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top