JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMO to do a Bullpup AR reasonably, you need a DFA buffer tube length or shorter

For me, an SBR with the hera arms kit, while not a bullpup, scratches that itch
I love my Tavor. I love my ps90.

Last Edited:
IMO to do a Bullpup AR reasonably, you need a DFA buffer tube length or shorter

For me, an SBR with the hera arms kit, while not a bullpup, scratches that itch
I love my Tavor. I love my ps90.
I'm an unabashed bullpup fan - always have been and always will be. Have 2 MSARs currently, and have a real AUG on my wish list. If doing a bullpup conversion the Brownells BRN180 or Foxtrot Mike FM15 would be ideal because they are bufferless AR18-style uppers. I'd aim for the FM15, as the charging handle is nonreciprocating and would basically end up in the same place as that of an AUG.

On a side note, I'm planning a number of bullpup builds for next year. At least one of those will be with an FM15 upper and a surplus AUG stock.

I'm an unabashed bullpup fan - always have been and always will be. Have 2 MSARs currently, and have a real AUG on my wish list. If doing a bullpup conversion the Brownells BRN180 or Foxtrot Mike FM15 would be ideal because they are bufferless AR18-style uppers. I'd aim for the FM15, as the charging handle is nonreciprocating and would basically end up in the same place as that of an AUG.

On a side note, I'm planning a number of bullpup builds for next year. At least one of those will be with an FM15 upper and a surplus AUG stock.
I could go with those, being better options, but I think a dfa 2.5 could also work. I would not be able to use those other options as a lefty shooter. But indeed I have considered the possibility of a dfa based one for me.

Here's another one for you to peep at….

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top