JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I like the Akro bins too. The Dillon presses come with an Akro bin for collecting the loaded ammo. I bought a few more of that size in different colors and some of the much bigger Akro bins for bulk brass and some medium size ones for holding bullets.

Dollar Tree, $1 each
When they are primed, I add RTL to the card.
20190121_193945.jpg

Green MTM 50 and 100 round ammo boxes for loaded ammo:
VDecyl0.jpg

Plastic folgers cans for primed brass:
VZiTYPF.jpg
Clear plastic containers with lids for assorted bullets (top shelf shown in pic). I usually don't have dirty or fired brass laying around for too long. It gets dealt with promptly... ;) All my brass is re-sized, trimmed, chamfered,polished and then primed and ready for loading...

I use sterilite containers from walmart.com for storing my brass. They are cheaper when you order a case of them online and pick.up at the store. About half the shelf price.
20181028_103231.jpg
I use different sizes and label everything.
I also use a lot of the clear 3x5 index card containers for smaller storage.

20181028_103248.jpg

For larger storage i use the free round three gallon buckets from the safeway backery.
Everything gets labeledand a slip of paper stating what i have done to the cases so far.

It's an amazing thing, you buy cottage cheese and get a free container with every purchase. Sold by Darigold in three handy sizes. After decades of handloading, I've never graduated beyond single stage so I work in batches. I don't go overboard in quantities. I've got a couple of 12 inch inverted dome Tupperware containers if CC containers won't work, cast-offs from somewhere. For drying (like after chemical case cleaning or rinsing lube from rifle cases, I have some scorched cookie sheet pans that I lay a stolen shop towel in.

Brass storage, mostly in coffee cans. I like these, made of metal and have a sealing plastic lid. Smaller batches in CC containers.

Roundies take up more space than squares or rectangles, so finished ammo mostly is in plastic ammo storage boxes that I've accumulated over the years, the fifty cent box at the gun show, etc. One time, I sprung for some of those paper and styrofoam ammo box sets that Midway sells, cheap in quantity, good solution for storage of finished ammo so that it doesn't take up too much space.

For dumping tumbling media, I have a 5 gal. plastic paint bucket and a carburetor cleaner basket for sifting.

I like the semi see through sterilite container for brass storage. I can see how full they are, they stack securen they are cheap enough to buy, the lids lock, and they are built to last.

I tried other containers and will stick with these. They come in a variety of sizes so you can get what ever size fits your needs.

I did buy a Dymo label maker to label everything including my reloading die cases.
I hand write on a piece of paper and tape on the container where I am in processing the brass I have been working on getting it all 100% ready to load.

I have been buying dies and brass for cailbers i might be buying in the future. You never know when you will get a good deal on a good used gun.

I'm just glad I'm not the only one using a bunch of Folgers coffee containers.

Combined with very random collection of other various tubs and whatnots I've got a rather interesting collection of containers for my reloading efforts.

Green MTM 50 and 100 round ammo boxes for loaded ammo:
View attachment 540331

Plastic folgers cans for primed brass:
View attachment 540332
Clear plastic containers with lids for assorted bullets (top shelf shown in pic). I usually don't have dirty or fired brass laying around for too long. It gets dealt with promptly... ;) All my brass is re-sized, trimmed, chamfered,polished and then primed and ready for loading...
That's WAY too neat and organized...
I want to come over and mess it up a little bit for ya. :D

That's WAY too neat and organized...
I want to come over and mess it up a little bit for ya. :D

Ha ha.. I don't even let my wife in there...:D:p I'm just now starting to load again. I had 2 of my daughters cars in the garage taking up most of the room, plus a lot of my tools laying all around. Boy I'm glad someone came and got the parts car the other day :s0133:
u23YZhS.jpg

The parts car right before it left my garage...:
4mj3RSy.jpg

Totally rebuilt my daughters green Honda accord with the parts from the red Honda. Her car was stolen last summer and a month later they recovered it, with no tires and wheels, hole in the gas tank, front bumper barely hanging on, transmission toast, front wheel bearings and axles bad, no exhaust, all kinds of small parts missing from the interior and in the engine compartment, broken motor mount, no headlight switch or stereo. What a nightmare!! and I'm just now completing that project!!!!!:oops: Garage is back in tip top condition now though :s0022:

Last Edited:
I use the same see through bins, but buy them at BiMart whenever they're on sale for $1 or $2. I use painter's tape on the end to write what's inside, and made wood dividers to fit inside some that I don't have enough brass of a certain caliber to fill one. Then I can share two different calibers in one bin.
I like that they're rectangle shaped, and stack. So they take up less space, and don't waste space like round containers tend to do.

Ha ha.. I don't even let my wife in there...:D:p I'm just now starting to load again. I had 2 of my daughters cars in the garage taking up most of the room, plus a lot of my tools laying all around. Boy I'm glad someone came and got the parts car the other day :s0133:
View attachment 564075

The parts car right before it left my garage...:
View attachment 564076

Totally rebuilt my daughters green Honda accord with the parts from the red Honda. Her car was stolen last summer and a month later they recovered it, with no tires and wheels, hole in the gas tank, front bumper barely hanging on, transmission toast, front wheel bearings and axles bad, no exhaust, all kinds of small parts missing from the interior and in the engine compartment, broken motor mount, no headlight switch or stereo. What a nightmare!! and I'm just now completing that project!!!!!:oops: Garage is back in tip top condition now though :s0022:
Damn bro!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads