JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yup. Went into the NE Halsey and 122nd store today and saw their hand gun case was empty. I figured they hadn't got anything to replenish their case. One of the gals there lives by us so we always chat with her when we're there. She says they sell a lot of handguns. I asked and was told they no longer sell handguns. You can probably guess, what with potland turning to crap over the last two years? It's because of stealing. The guy there indicated not so much at that store, but other stores.

LETS GO POTLAND!
:mad:

Interesting. I didn't know Bi-Mart ever sold handguns. They have always been pretty conservative with what they've offerred (e.g. hunting rifles and such). The most controversial rifle I ever saw them sell was the Ruger Mini-14, but never ARs. I know the Fred Meyer in Bend briefly sold handguns, but that didn't last long.

Maybe its a location thing?
I hope my bimart(s) near me dont stop selling pistols. They dont have a huge mark up (last I saw) so it was pretty affordable to pick them up.
Maybe its a $ numbers/insurance thing?
Hope its not woke virtue signaling like Walmart.

I hope my bimart(s) near me dont stop selling pistols. They dont have a huge mark up (last I saw) so it was pretty affordable to pick them up.
For that very reason I have scaled back shopping at Walmart... significantly. In fact, there was not one Christmas present I bought at Walmart this past holiday season. I have no interest in supporting any retailer dumb enough to go woke. Besides, I don't know of any other retailer that imports as much Chinese junk into the United States as Walmart, and I definitely don't want my dollars spent there and eventually supporting the commie Chinese military.

Lebanon Oregon store had plenty the other day... usually a bunch of concealable semi-autos, 1 or 2 larger ones, and a wrangler or two.

Plenty of guns at reasonable prices, in Vancouver, as of last week.

IMG_1319.JPG IMG_1321.JPG IMG_1322.JPG

I just checked my store and they say that they are still selling pistols.
What's you basic area?
Worse news is that BiMart is closing all their pharmacies.... That's going to have MAJOR impacts for folks all over.
That's been done here for a couple years now.
I wouldn't doubt. It's just the umpteenth sign that potland is an unredeemable crap-hole.
Oregon City Bi-Mart had plenty of handguns yesterday, rifle racks were nearly full, and their ammo stock is better each time I go in.
We'll have to see? I picture the "Thug' comes in and want's to look at a gun. Guy behind the counter isn't allowed to read anything into the guy by the way he's dressed or behaves. He has to show him the gun. Lock gets removed, gun checked for clear, hands to dood. Dood flies toward, and out the door! You can't touch thieves anymore.
If handguns are removed from the potland stores, no reason they wont go to another city close by.

Bi marts around here always have hella good deals on handguns and Kershaw autos always surprised at at the random handguns will see at steal of a deals (har har)…think the coolest one was the baby rock my wife snagged for 299 or 329 iirc

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top