JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Woodstock location? I'm a regular there and I don't know Becky. Is this the store with Kenny as the manager? I was at the Woodstock store on Monday and did not see the 9 and 40 caliber boxes after that days delivery was stocked. When I went again today, at opening the 9 and 40 were on the shelves already, 12 gauge and other less popular calibers in small amounts were on the counter. They also had slingshots on the counter for really desperate days.

I waited for an hour and a half at the Tigard Bi-Mart, but I and three others scored the UMC Mega-Packs of .40 cal. This shows the situation there at about 12 noon- LOL!

The Woodstock location? I'm a regular there and I don't know Becky. Is this the store with Kenny as the manager? I was at the Woodstock store on Monday and did not see the 9 and 40 caliber boxes after that days delivery was stocked. When I went again today, at opening the 9 and 40 were on the shelves already, 12 gauge and other less popular calibers in small amounts were on the counter. They also had slingshots on the counter for really desperate days.

Yep....same store, I've been a regular there since they opened that store. Becky is the older gal that works the counter.

Kenny (a shooter himself) has said that he often gets sold out before the new stuff makes it to the counter, which probably means it was sold out today in less than two hours.

I guess the next stategy is to camp out at the door before opening, on shipment days.

this thread should be in the great deals section of the classifieds
This thread should be right here. It might seem like a great deal, but it is just business as usual for Bi-Mart, putting ammo on their shelves to sell (at non-inflated prices) when they get it. I look at classified ads for stuff offered by private parties - not retailers finally getting inventory from suppliers again.

Fellow shooters sharing useful info about ammo finally trickling back into the local economy strikes me as General Firearm Discussion in its purest sense. Something that comes up over beers around the BBQ grill.

If the moderators disagree they can move it. But I (and probably others) appreciate seeing it right here on the most-read area of the board.

Fellow shooters sharing useful info about ammo finally trickling back into the local economy strikes me as General Firearm Discussion in its purest sense. Something that comes up over beers around the BBQ grill.

Beers and BBQ work for me. It's not BBQ yet across the street and a block west is Ottos smoke house that grills their home made sausages.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top