Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

BiMart has .40 & 9mm

Discussion in 'General Firearm Discussion' started by CascadeSam, Feb 20, 2013.

1. CascadeSam

CascadeSam Portland Oregon Active Member

I left the BiMart off SE Woodstock in Portland at 10:00AM. They had several boxes of the 250-rounds Remington UMC 9mm and .40 selling for I believe around $80-90. They also had Remington .38 and .357.

Glock Jock and (deleted member) like this.
  2. Glock Jock

Glock Jock Wilsonville , OR Well-Known Member

this thread should be in the great deals section of the classifieds

3. ob1

ob1 49th parallel Well-Known Member

Strange......I was just there five minutes ago and Becky said all they got in today was .38

4. CascadeSam

The Woodstock location? I'm a regular there and I don't know Becky. Is this the store with Kenny as the manager? I was at the Woodstock store on Monday and did not see the 9 and 40 caliber boxes after that days delivery was stocked. When I went again today, at opening the 9 and 40 were on the shelves already, 12 gauge and other less popular calibers in small amounts were on the counter. They also had slingshots on the counter for really desperate days.

5. Ironbar

Ironbar Tigard, OR Well-Known Member

I waited for an hour and a half at the Tigard Bi-Mart, but I and three others scored the UMC Mega-Packs of .40 cal. This shows the situation there at about 12 noon- LOL!

6. ob1

Yep....same store, I've been a regular there since they opened that store. Becky is the older gal that works the counter.

Kenny (a shooter himself) has said that he often gets sold out before the new stuff makes it to the counter, which probably means it was sold out today in less than two hours.

I guess the next stategy is to camp out at the door before opening, on shipment days.

7. ob1

Why does this photo remind me of photos of bread lines in mother Russia ?

8. Roger65

Roger65 Portland Active Member

As of 11:30 this morning the woodstock Bi-Mart had a bunch of 38 special, a few boxes of 357, and a box of 454 Casull. The rest was rifle ammo

9. teflon97239

teflon97239 Portland, OR Well-Known Member

This thread should be right here. It might seem like a great deal, but it is just business as usual for Bi-Mart, putting ammo on their shelves to sell (at non-inflated prices) when they get it. I look at classified ads for stuff offered by private parties - not retailers finally getting inventory from suppliers again.

Fellow shooters sharing useful info about ammo finally trickling back into the local economy strikes me as General Firearm Discussion in its purest sense. Something that comes up over beers around the BBQ grill.

If the moderators disagree they can move it. But I (and probably others) appreciate seeing it right here on the most-read area of the board.

Mikej and (deleted member) like this.
  10. CascadeSam

Beers and BBQ work for me. It's not BBQ yet across the street and a block west is Ottos smoke house that grills their home made sausages.

11. CascadeSam

FYI, the BiMart off NE Halsey and 122nd Avenue gets their deliveries on Tuesday and Thursday.