JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I ordered a replacement trigger from MidwayUSA last week. As usual, they shipped it very quickly.

I went to install it last night and when I reassembled the gun I noticed the grip safety was binding and allowing the gun to fire without it being depressed manually. I took it back apart and noticed that the bow on the trigger was a little too long on one side, causing the grip safety to bind.

I had already put the box and paperwork from the order in the recycling by mistake so I had to call them this morning about returning the part. When I called them they said to not even worry about returning it. They said they will just send me a replacement and apologized for the issues the original was having.

It was not a super expensive part, just $25, but that is what I call customer service. :)

Noted...buy from Midway.

Unless you like having your order pushed back multiple times. I ordered a bunch of stuff almost a month ago, half cam in within a few days, and the rest was supposed to be here over a week ago, it was then scheduled to be here yesterday, but now they say it wont be here for two more weeks. I guess in all fairness to midway, they say it is the manufacturers that are holding things up.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top