JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made the trip out there today and I wasn't to impressed. Nice guys but I'm gonna have to say good guys has the best prices in town. Sportsmans has the biggest selection but it seems everything there is marked up 30-50 bucks plus they charge a NICS fee, good guys doesn't. I also noticed a little shack of a gun store about a half a mile south on crater lake but it didn't open until 10, anyone been there?

I made the trip out there today and I wasn't to impressed. Nice guys but I'm gonna have to say good guys has the best prices in town. Sportsmans has the biggest selection but it seems everything there is marked up 30-50 bucks plus they charge a NICS fee, good guys doesn't. I also noticed a little shack of a gun store about a half a mile south on crater lake but it didn't open until 10, anyone been there?
The name is Welburn Weapons... I've been in there a few times for reloading gear and for ammo that I could find elsewhere (10mm ammo) If you can get past the smell (too much Taco Bell and dogs?? idk) the prices are OK for the few things I've purchase there.

I kinda felt the same way. Being 29 with a sexy man beard and tattoos the dinosaur behind the counter doesn't seem to fond of me. I don't even drink yet father time most likely pegged me as a ruffian. Went into welburn today and he was really nice. Small selection but he said he would order anything and compete with prices. He also has a sccy 2 in stock which I've been thinking about picking up as a bug I can beat up

I also noticed a little shack of a gun store about a half a mile south on crater lake but it didn't open until 10, anyone been there?

I haven't.

Also eyeball that stretch right in there really well for a mil surp store. Stock is limited, prices on new stuff a little high, but I've found some good deals in there on mil surp including some mag pouches and a tactical belt.

The old Roadrunner Cafe grouped in there is now a Farmhouse restaurant - same as the white one with green trim across from the mall where Central and Riverside merge. Dad and I had lunch in there Saturday after we went to the firing range at the sport park. Great food and service.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top