JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I made the trip out there today and I wasn't to impressed. Nice guys but I'm gonna have to say good guys has the best prices in town. Sportsmans has the biggest selection but it seems everything there is marked up 30-50 bucks plus they charge a NICS fee, good guys doesn't. I also noticed a little shack of a gun store about a half a mile south on crater lake but it didn't open until 10, anyone been there?

I made the trip out there today and I wasn't to impressed. Nice guys but I'm gonna have to say good guys has the best prices in town. Sportsmans has the biggest selection but it seems everything there is marked up 30-50 bucks plus they charge a NICS fee, good guys doesn't. I also noticed a little shack of a gun store about a half a mile south on crater lake but it didn't open until 10, anyone been there?
The name is Welburn Weapons... I've been in there a few times for reloading gear and for ammo that I could find elsewhere (10mm ammo) If you can get past the smell (too much Taco Bell and dogs?? idk) the prices are OK for the few things I've purchase there.

I kinda felt the same way. Being 29 with a sexy man beard and tattoos the dinosaur behind the counter doesn't seem to fond of me. I don't even drink yet father time most likely pegged me as a ruffian. Went into welburn today and he was really nice. Small selection but he said he would order anything and compete with prices. He also has a sccy 2 in stock which I've been thinking about picking up as a bug I can beat up

I also noticed a little shack of a gun store about a half a mile south on crater lake but it didn't open until 10, anyone been there?

I haven't.

Also eyeball that stretch right in there really well for a mil surp store. Stock is limited, prices on new stuff a little high, but I've found some good deals in there on mil surp including some mag pouches and a tactical belt.

The old Roadrunner Cafe grouped in there is now a Farmhouse restaurant - same as the white one with green trim across from the mall where Central and Riverside merge. Dad and I had lunch in there Saturday after we went to the firing range at the sport park. Great food and service.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews