JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Do not worry, we still are.

Message to everyone here... DO NOT GET COMPLACENT, NEVER STOP WITH THE PRESSURE TO "VOTE ALL THE BUMS OUT!"

There's already rumblings of some governmental bodies simply ignoring the SCOTUS ruling….. and for that matter the SCOTUS has no way to really enforce their rulings.

Similar attitudes preceded the Civil War… "the system" only works if people agree to abide by it.

You know they won't…. "the end justifies the means" and "by any means necessary", so if they lose at the ballot box they'll (attempt to) still win by tearing down the institutions.

Fixed it for you….. :s0112:

67F4A662-1345-4A2C-9885-CB48C21506C1.jpeg

There's already rumblings of some governmental bodies simply ignoring the SCOTUS ruling….. and for that matter the SCOTUS has no way to really enforce their rulings.

Similar attitudes preceded the Civil War… "the system" only works if people agree to abide by it.

You know they won't…. "the end justifies the means" and "by any means necessary", so if they lose at the ballot box they'll (attempt to) still win by tearing down the institutions.
Yeah well if that's the case that IS a legitimate insurrection, and is precisely why America so firmly believes the 2A itself is the bedrock for a free and just country.
Because powers foreign and domestic WILL (given enough elapsed time) try to assert their own crooked authoritarian arbitration. So I for one will be happy to work for damn near free running the drawing and press machines or the mixing and measuring /QA checks at one the major freedom fry factories when the overthrow kicks off. I certainly don't want them going to arm those that dictate their own will from up on high with no repercussions and no accountability. Feel free to drop a line anytime I'll keep an ear and eye out.

Been DAMN tempted to go work for CCI speer in Lewiston ID anyhow. I just wished they hours were more stable instead of on call and pickup shifts. :(

Last Edited:
Fantastic news and of course the expected horse sh*t from the A$$ in Chief:

"President Joe Biden, who is working with Congress on gun control legislation, said he is 'deeply disappointed' with the decision. This ruling contradicts both common sense and the Constitution, and should deeply trouble us all,' Biden said in a statement. 'In the wake of the horrific attacks in Buffalo and Uvalde, as well as the daily acts of gun violence that do not make national headlines, we must do more as a society – not less – to protect our fellow Americans."'

and from the minority opionions:

"In a dissent joined by the other liberals, Justice Stephen Breyer noted the spate gun violence and said that the court, listing several recent shootings, including the massacre at the Buffalo grocery store earlier this year. Thursday's ruling 'severely burdens States' efforts' to curb gun violence, Breyer wrote."

Alito said it best, using "common sense," but I gotta believe Scalia would agree:

"Justice Samuel Alito, in a concurring opinion, pushed back: 'And how does the dissent account for the fact that one of the mass shootings near the top of its list took place in Buffalo? The New York law at issue in this case obviously did not stop that perpetrator.'"

-Mike Drop

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads