JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Its funny when people assumptions (albeit however thinly veiled) pan out to be shown valid. How those in question react when proven to be a fraud.
Yup!

Kinda like Ol' Frog Mouth FBI Chippy for head of the ATF, a certified TRAITOR who works as a very rabbid anti gunner! Yea, that woulda been great, like having the wolves guarding the sheep!

1656033328276.png

So, Merric just signed his impeachment papers, GOOD, now, lets get down too the business of running this Constitutnal Republic, and burry that traitor deep!
Good luck getting to 67 in this Senate... and good luck getting past the House first. Only Divine Intervention or a Debt of Honor scenario can save us now...

I won't advocate for violence, but look at the current state of things this way:

The current deficit and massive spending is unsustainable. A major overhaul of big government agencies and a restructuring will have to happen. This kind of overreach will not be forgotten. This is an official statement ON THEIR OWN WEBSITE.
I should also state I don't advocate for violence either, but man.. Some good ol fashioned mindset sure seems like it would fix more than a few common sense problems now a days. But "this isn't legal or medical advice" 🤭

I agree, violence solves nothing, violence begets violence as well!

I also know Congress will sit on it's arse and do nothing to hold D.O.J. to task, BUT, all it takes are 34 states to demand ANYTHING, and it's game over! Maybe it's time to push for that!

Don't forget, here in OryGun, we have a big choice come November, let's make it happen and vote for the 2nd and the other major issues this state needs to address, there is only one choice here, vote Betsy or accept tirony!

Good luck getting to 67 in this Senate... and good luck getting past the House first. Only Divine Intervention or a Debt of Honor scenario can save us now...
Paging John Wick... Paging John Wick... Please pick up a white courtesy phone...

I would argue that one branch of government ignoring or invalidating one or both of the other branches of government in an actual insurrection. The President is not a king nor is Congress composed of princes. They are public SERVANTS who serve We The People by following the Constitution.
This in its entirety!

Don't forget, here in OryGun, we have a big choice come November, let's make it happen and vote for the 2nd and the other major issues this state needs to address, there is only one choice here, vote Betsy or accept tirony!
Just curious: If the majority of Oregon voters planted voting "good" choice of seeds in earlier elections; what have they harvested in terms of the product as a greater good for the state. I would hope not, but I'd think the majority of voters in Oregon will continue to make the same stupid voting decisions.

Like Red Flag Laws! That's the #1 biggest sham in all history of mankind, and MUST be struck down!
I cannot tell you how many ways it violates most of the B.O.R.! The problem with it is, until someone gets caught up in it, suffers real harm, and is able to bring a case before the court, it's very likely we get expanded upon! I really wish there was a way to bypass the lower courts and shove this to the front of the line and head it off before it gets abused and causes harm to someone, in this case, I believe the court MUST intervene and hold congress to task on this!
My big problem with these reg flag laws are and to build on what your saying is, if someone wants you vulnerable they are of course going to report you anonymously make you vulnerable and then kick you when your down, and I also think someone psychotic enough to initiate that scenario is most likely so far gone the odds are they would take it to the max and kill the person and then we would never even see said case.
Its sucks. Its a revolving door problem, not to mention SCOTUS already ruled that red flag laws are illegal as well and states are still violating it AFIK.

And that we missed a bullet when they couldn't put Garland on the SCOTUS. He obviously doesn't respect the court or the Constitution.
Amen to that. Question to follow, because I have been meaning to get this answered. What do we honestly think of McConnell? To whit:

- whenever I hear hate on McConnell, I point this exact point @3MTA3 pointed out - and it's not insignificant. He put his (granted, chicken) neck out there and pulled it off. It was YUGE. And it was a risky, risky thing.
- I do hear a lot of hate on him and I'm not entirely sure why
- I follow a lot of news but never have had time to do a deep dive into that, anyone know?
- Curious also as I am originally from around Louisville, KY and have family there still. Some of them seriously hate on him, but then the ones who do are deep blue and would regardless. I feel I should have a handle on this, and I do not.

Can someone square me up on McConnell? Because I know he didn't always play Trump's game, but who the hell could (I voted for him twice, but let's be realistic)?

Garland is clearly a finger-in-the-wind lapdog to the power brokers, no doubt. But is McConnell bad for this country/conservatives? I don't get it.

Which is a violation of federal law. Attempting to influence a court decision by such protests is a felony.
Yet the dims did nothing... but parents not wanting their children being told that they are racist; and the dems/libs go apecrap and call them terrorist??? go figure huh? :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Ferguson and Inslee both need kicked out of office and to go pound sand. Those two in power and all of the damage they have caused in Washington is part of the reason I left that state for good. (traffic and cost of living too.) And it's not just their onslaught on 2a, but all the other ridiculous crap they do as well including jacking up taxes when the economy is struggling, and fuel prices are already outrageous, yet they're increasing the fuel tax anyway?! :confused: I left WA in the dust and I don't miss the traffic, the high prices, or the crooked politicians.
So jealous! What part did you move to? I just went scouting in Meridian area and Boise and found it seemed somewhat left of course that is the capitol but I'd like to check out other areas as well. ID imo is pretty much the only option. We heard that F*ckbook and i think intel were going to build in Kuna that's kinda scary, such leftist woke companies moving in although meta has been doing soo crappy lately hopefully thats on the chopping block.
I wish Tesla would/could open a factory there. That would be ideal, I can't do Texas, AZ, or eww the other one.
maybe ill have to stick to making guns in another state.

Amen to that. Question to follow, because I have been meaning to get this answered. What do we honestly think of McConnell? To whit:

- whenever I hear hate on McConnell, I point this exact point @3MTA3 pointed out - and it's not insignificant. He put his (granted, chicken) neck out there and pulled it off. It was YUGE. And it was a risky, risky thing.
- I do hear a lot of hate on him and I'm not entirely sure why
- I follow a lot of news but never have had time to do a deep dive into that, anyone know?
- Curious also as I am originally from around Louisville, KY and have family there still. Some of them seriously hate on him, but then the ones who do are deep blue and would regardless. I feel I should have a handle on this, and I do not.

Can someone square me up on McConnell? Because I know he didn't always play Trump's game, but who the hell could (I voted for him twice, but let's be realistic)?

Garland is clearly a finger-in-the-wind lapdog to the power brokers, no doubt. But is McConnell bad for this country/conservatives? I don't get it.
I posted a likely answer too your question a few pages back, but can answer here for the convenience of it!
Basically, McConnell took a low ball/slow pitch, he has little risk in it, and nothing to really gain, EXCEPT to be shown to have done something, which if polls suggest are an accurate assessment of the Sheeples views, plays right to the Repub leadership! He looses nothing by showing compassion and a little "Were willing to sit down and work it out" kinda deal, all the while knowing the real movers and shakers in the repub party, as well as many dems would hold back or block major anti 2nd legislation, so it's a win over all, though we will likely suffer under some of their fiddiling about in the dark for feel good that doesn't!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top