JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

th-2044544480.jpg

If the DOJ wants to start enforcing FEDERAL gun laws, what should they start with?

How about the Background Check System. It's broken, and some lawsuits would certainly lead to some required fixes:

"But if the DoJ is suddenly fired up to start "enforcing and defending federal firearms laws," they can start by prosecuting people who try to game the background-check system despite being knowingly barred from firearms ownership. The GAO took note in 2018 of a lack of prosecutions for people who submit false applications. In 2017, the ATF referred 12,700 denied purchases (out of a total 112,090) for criminal investigation, but the DoJ only prosecuted twelve of them. The Free Beacon reported on the same issue in 2016, which eventually prompted the GAO review. Has this improved under Garland? I sincerely doubt it, but now would be a good time for the DoJ to produce the data on that question."

https://instapundit.com/527420/

"NY Gov. Kathy Hochul didn't take the decision well. Indeed, she said they would fight for even more restrictions, despite the Supreme Court's decision. Hochul said that if the Court wanted to consider the original meaning of the Constitution, she was willing to go back to 'muskets.' She revealed not only how extreme she is, but how ignorant she is of the law."

No, these are and most likely be considered "sensitive places"
I agree, from what I'm seeing it sounds like the jury is still out on that, its was mentioned and they did try to head that off at the pass, but don't expect to carry on planes and in court houses and federal building's again it comes back to historical evidence. Places like public parks, I'm betting most assuredly is fair game now.

Edit: and probably grocery stores as well as they are public spaces even though privately held, I think you have a right to expect safety such as at a stadium or expo center etc. They can either enforce safety as such or just let us defend ourselves. Makes no difference to me.

Last Edited:
I agree, violence solves nothing, violence begets violence as well!

I also know Congress will sit on it's arse and do nothing to hold D.O.J. to task, BUT, all it takes are 34 states to demand ANYTHING, and it's game over! Maybe it's time to push for that!
I don't know. Violence is what freed us from King George.

I don't know. Violence is what freed us from King George.
Yes, but I must remind you that any call for violence here or on any forum would be under great scrutiny for those who seek to take away our rights, so I ask that everyone tread lightly when venturing into this aspect of our discussion...

https://instapundit.com/527420/

"NY Gov. Kathy Hochul didn't take the decision well. Indeed, she said they would fight for even more restrictions, despite the Supreme Court's decision. Hochul said that if the Court wanted to consider the original meaning of the Constitution, she was willing to go back to 'muskets.' She revealed not only how extreme she is, but how ignorant she is of the law."
Hey, Hochul! If you want us to go back to muskets, then y'all gotta throw away your smartphones, landlines, computers, tablets, iPods, flat screens, and internet and get yourself a bunch of quills, inkwells, and parchment paper. It goes both ways, ya stoopit bubblegum!

Yes, but I must remind you that any call for violence here or on any forum would be under great scrutiny for those who seek to take away our rights, so I ask that everyone tread lightly when venturing into this aspect of our discussion...
I understand. I did not call for violence. My post was to the claim that violence solves nothing which, as I pointed out, cannot be squared with history.

Hey, Hochul! If you want us to go back to muskets, then y'all gotta throw away your smartphones, landlines, computers, tablets, iPods, flat screens, and internet and get yourself a bunch of quills, inkwells, and parchment paper. It goes both ways, ya stoopit bubblegum!
And no more T.V. news casts, you gotta sit down with Quill and Ink and writ it all out, then send it by horse and rider to the printer to be edited and printed by hand, and distributed by wagons across the land!

I've often wondered how the likes of that gal, and her ilk, would respond to....
Get the hell out then. You, and those that agree with you, just pack you bubblegum, and go to one of the European countries who's gun laws suit you! Don't let The Statue of Liberty torch your azz on the way out!

The DOJ can disagree all they want. Their opinion and $6 will get them a gallon of gas. Not their job, not their territory. Maybe they'd like a zillion dollar denial of civil rights lawsuit?
You see the DOJ's official letter written and released by Merric hiself on todays overturning of Roe V Wade?

That arsewipe is forgetting WHO he answer to, WE the PEOPLE, and we are Pissed, and Justice is Not his to decide or to sell!
Phuck that dude and the white horse he rode in on!

I can't wait to hear her muffled voice on a roll of wax that can only be replayed a few times before worn out.
And hey, DON'T FORGET the vehicles the *ANTI petrol heads will split their wigs over that one. I'd be 100% down to go back to the good ol' days of steam engines maybe I can finally get my back to the future train replica project started. Remember how sooty and clean England was back in the industrial era? Can't wait for the Sweeney Todd meat pies again!
Yum!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews