JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
All, the purpose of this thread is to inform you that Biden places a high priority on gun control and in particular an AWB. It isn't to tell you to vote against him or to vote for Trump, instead it's providing information so that you can factor it in when you make your decision.

It's also to let you know to be prepared for a gun control agenda to be enacted should he win and especially if the Senate flips and Democrats make gains in the House.

#1. Where are the rioters protesting the gunman who shot the two officers?
#2. Ban assault weapons??? Let's ban assault people!
#3. No guns in the UK, so now the assault people are using bladed weapons. What does that tell you? It ain't the guns, Joe! Look at human history!:confused:

All, the purpose of this thread is to inform you that Biden places a high priority on gun control and in particular an AWB. It isn't to tell you to vote against him or to vote for Trump, instead it's providing information so that you can factor it in when you make your decision.

It's also to let you know to be prepared for a gun control agenda to be enacted should he win and especially if the Senate flips and Democrats make gains in the House.

To me the above is confusing .

There is a lot to be said for being plain spoken , direct and saying what you mean versus trying to craft a statement in such a way that it appears to have neutral buoyancy

It sure seems a thread about a candidate's intentions concerning the revocation of individual liberty is certainly a case for voting against that candidate.

Voting for the man and knowing his agenda is antithetical to your rights would be much akin to saying I want the hen , but I do not want the eggs the hen lays.

Last Edited:
To me the above is confusing .

There is a lot to be said for being plain spoken , direct and saying what you mean versus trying to craft a statement in such a way that it appears to have neutral buoyancy

It sure seems a thread about a candidate's intentions concerning the revocation of individual liberty is certainly a case for voting against that candidate.

Voting for the man and knowing his agenda is antithetical to your rights would be much akin to saying I want the hen , but I do not want the eggs the hen lays.

I agree fully on what you are saying. I'll just say this - when it comes to the 2A I am a single issue voter. For me Biden is disqualified. Not everybody is a single issue voter and many of them have a real dislike for Trump and that includes people within our community. This is information they need to be aware of so they will understand the consequences of their vote. I made the above statement as this thread was on an "Imminent Closure" status and were it closed then that message would not be available to them.

I agree fully on what you are saying. I'll just say this - when it comes to the 2A I am a single issue voter. For me Biden is disqualified. Not everybody is a single issue voter and many of them have a real dislike for Trump and that includes people within our community. This is information they need to be aware of so they will understand the consequences of their vote. I made the above statement as this thread was on an "Imminent Closure" status and were it closed then that message would not be available to them.
Inb4closure:

2ax5lv.jpg

I figured he was going to keep gun control talk on the down low this close to election so he wouldn't alienate independents who like their firearms.
This may be PART of his plan.

You ever think he may NOT really want to be the POTUS?

Personally I do not believe he does and this is part of his 'take away'.

He got nominated, sees what a real hassle being the prez is and does NOT want it.

So he does everything he can to lose votes, then on election night looses by a landslide, says 'Thank you all for your support', concedes with dignity and walks off into the sunset leaving his supporters babbling like idiots.

He got nominated, sees what a real hassle being the prez is and does NOT want it.

So he does everything he can to lose votes, then on election night looses by a landslide, says 'Thank you all for your support', concedes with dignity and walks off into the sunset.

And then you we woke up......

Edit:

So he does everything he can to lose votes, then on election night looses by a landslide, says 'Thank you all for your support', concedes with dignity and walks off into the sunset.

... with whatever funds remain in the "war chest". That way he can skip doing interviews until he publishes "What Happened Again".

Wake up, wake up, you overslept time to quit dreaming and get your day started.:)

All I am saying is don't overlook what may be the obvious....

As much as that sounds like a delightful dream.... I do not envision the DNC and Slow Joe going gentle into that Good Night.... Nay they will rage, rage against the dying of the light . To that end there will be court challenges , law suits and more riots... Another 4 years of the orange man will not be acceptable to the other side.

Nay they will rage, rage against the dying of the light . To that end there will be court challenges , law suits and more riots...
And this could be the case and 'THEY" might do all the above - BUT what if it's not what JOE wants ?

If he concedes its over.

This may all be a pot pipe dream but it is a possibility and a perfect 'tactical retreat' for him.

Shrug. Who?

good grief ! i can't believe on a gun forum there are actually people not familiar with jeff cooper,elmer keith, ed mcgivern,w.h.b. smith,e.c. crossman,julian hatcher, arvo ojala,george nonte, even the youngsters like skeeter skelton. how can you get online if you can't read?
oh yeah, just watch a video. this is why we are in trouble.
quit pulling my leg, i just got back from a power outage.

i can't believe on a gun forum there are actually people not familiar with jeff cooper,elmer keith, ed mcgivern,w.h.b. smith,e.c. crossman,julian hatcher, arvo ojala,george nonte, even the youngsters like skeeter skelton. how can you get online if you can't read?
Don't forget the Topperweins and Herb Parsons AKA 'The Showman Shooter'

Used to watch him (and others) as a kid on Saturday morning B & W TV!

Last Edited:
Don't forget the Topperweins and Herb Parsons

It is generational , and it's not relevant to them . The further removed you become from a person or an event the less meaningful those people and events become. It just human nature ...

I constantly see a bunch of kids going on about Travis Haley and others who have gained some experience in the GWOT and a little celebrity due to embracing social media. However they're not teaching anything new the old guys did not know and speak about.

It is just flashier and on Youtube now days being presented by someone who is selling "tactical" everything.

Charles Askins and Jeff Cooper taught me just about everything that matters concerning self defense as a teen . I have not seen anyone significantly improve on what those men spoke of and wrote about.

Last Edited:
I figured he was going to keep gun control talk on the down low this close to election so he wouldn't alienate independents who like their firearms. Do you suppose they did some polling that lead them to believe otherwise or....?
Nah
I think he just heard "Shooting" and the anti-gun spiel comes out like a knee-jerk reaction.

So he does everything he can to lose votes, then on election night looses by a landslide, says 'Thank you all for your support', concedes with dignity and walks off into the sunset leaving his supporters babbling like idiots.
What a beautiful dream. I shall hope it comes true.:s0155:

I noted.......that many NEWS organization's coverage of the event.......

Conveniently omitted the suspect's description.

Rrrrrright.......

Aloha, Mark

PS.....this is NOT a divisive post. Rather it's inclusive....because we should ALL be condemning the violence and crime.

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top